I've just uploaded an open beta version of patch 2.1.2 to Steam. This patch is intended to fix all major issues with Rajas of India, and if all goes well, it will go live early next week.
If you want to help us test it, right click the game in the Steam client, choose Properties, click the "Betas" tab and select the "Beta 126.96.36.199" version of the game.
As always, report bugs and issues in the bug report forum.
Here's the change log:
- Steam Workshop should no longer crash
- Fixed some Steam MP issues
- Memory optimizations (graphics DLCs)
- Hunts and Fairs should now be more interesting.
- Hunts and Fairs should no longer give you bundles of events on the same day.
- Hunts and Fairs should now almost always fire at least one event.
- Tournaments will now end properly after all winners are chosen.
- Fixed a bug where an adventure would declare war ahead of time.
- Asking to join a crusade is no longer limited by the distance to the religious head.
- Arrange Marriage no longer shows people with a different caste if you're Hindu.
- Now possible to search for trait names and last names in character finder.
- Spouse no longer likes you less if you have a different caste.
- Fixed a bug where decadence would be incorrectly reset when resigning.
- Fixed a bug where you couldn't grant county titles to Hindus even if they would have their barony become the primary holding in that province.
- Fixed a bug where you couldn't grant lower titles of the incorrect type.
- Fixed a bug where you could designate dead heirs.
- Ruler designer costs improved for balance.
- Fixed a bug where commanders could be offered marriages which they would accept.
- Fixed a bug where the pope would be listed as your best candidate.
- Fixed a bug where the guardian would its wards far away with them.
- Fixed a bug where characters of special interest would be cleared upon inheritance.
- The Robin Hood event series should no longer fire more than once per campaign.
- Fixed some issues with the Aztec invasion.
- Made Buddhist ambitions easier to fulfill.
- Added religion triggers for certain nicknames.
- Fixed a number of minor text bugs.
- Celibate characters should no longer be worried about their conjugal lovelife.
- Added/changed some trait-based opinion modifiers.
- Made Mount Athos an Orthodox holy site instead of Piraeus.
- Bogomilist women can now be appointed as court chaplains.
- Homosexual characters can now have the "get married" ambition again.
- Tweaked various factors affecting whether AI chooses the "get married" ambition.
- Fixed a bug with the decadence "straighten up" action.
- Fixed a bug where characters sacrificed to Kali would mysteriously survive.
- Blocked some ambitions for court gurus.
- Fixed a bug that gave Indian provinces way too much revolt risk from certain events.
- Fixed an issue with the timing of events at Indian feasts.
- Fixed an error with flag clearing at Furusiyya and Epic Tournaments.
- Fixed several event triggers that failed to correctly check a character's location.
- Applying history backwards was working incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug where you wasn't able to reform pagan.
- Fixed a bug with the allow_laws console command
- Now allowed to arrange marriages regardless of diplomatic range if you have a courtier who is betrothed to someone in the target's court
- The Messalian heresy now has access to Absolute Cognatic Succession
- Now allowed to assign a leader to a flank without one regardless of crown authority
- Fixed a bug with lover event 64065
- Fixed a bug with the vassal king opinion penalty being applied multiple times
- Fixed a bug where you couldn't arrange marriages as a child.
- No longer costs any piety to banish if one has a valid reason.
- Banishment description shows the cost to banish.
- Games already in progress no longer show up on the server list.
- Ransom interaction no longer distance limited.
- Fixed some issues with the Samrat Chakravartin decision. It should now be much more attractive for the player.
- Removed an exploit with muslim schools and tech points.
- Fixed a bug with temporary revolt titles and certain achievements.
- Fixed error in troop amount trigger causing horse archers to get elephant tactics.
- Added missing localization for jungle terrain combat effect tooltip.
- Will only ask vassals or below to "Straighten up"
- Holy Warrior has a better effect description.
- Fixed a case where righteous imprisonment alert was shown even though imprisonment wasn't available.
- Piety name fixed in ledger.
- Piety name fixed in religion view.
- Piety name fixed in law view for Muslims.
- Piety name in casus belli selection for declare war diplomacy.
- Piety name in score description fixed
- Piety name in end of combat/battle dialog fixed.
- Cursor offsets for character finder.
- Autosave to cloud no longer open main menu upon completion.
- Find province window updated.
- Character selection could show a wrong CoA for lowborn.
- Piety name fixed in execute interaction.
- Clients no longer show "waiting for server id"
- Ransom button in intrigue view disabled when the employer can't/won't ransom the person.
- Fixed invalid text shown for special troops in commander traits
- Fixed moral authority tooltip for indian religions.
- Renamed cost to ruler_designer_cost for trait age costs.
- ruler_designer_cost now forces the cost instead of applying an offset.
- Added a check for characters holding titles before they were born.
- Made a number of changes to starting characters and dynasties, above all in Northern India.
- Ruler of Agen in 987 is now shows as the bishop he is.