• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Tentatively

in

though I must ask right away if this is going to be normal werewolf or something like that silly champion game with just 1 pack? If it's the latter, then I won't participate.

I do believe that if we scour the internet, we might find out that Paradow Werewolf is the 'silly' on, ie. the one that's different from the rest

I do believe that if we scour the internet, we might find out that Paradow Werewolf is the 'silly' on, ie. the one that's different from the rest

Could be but we are Paradox werewolf so I would rather play with our rules.

edit: besides, there is plenty of one-pack werewolfing - it's called werewolf Lite.

Well, it certainly is unusual. The only part a dislike is the 24 hour night cycle... I mean, if I'm a plain ol' villager then that's a full day of doing nothing.

Anyway;

In

This is an interesting one:

Hunter: Once per night can "Hunt" any other player to kill them, if that player is a Werewolf, the Hunter is also killed.

Well, it certainly is unusual. The only part a dislike is the 24 hour night cycle... I mean, if I'm a plain ol' villager then that's a full day of doing nothing.

D'oh, didn't see that one. That settles it.

Out.

Anyway;

In

This is an interesting one:

48 hour days? This game will run for a month

Out.

Yeah, 24 hour Night is a no-go.

This game is gonna have ridiculous amounts of death, like 5 people a day if people decide to use the killing part of their ability

So we're the lovable misfits?

New deadline rules? Are we being colonized? :eek:

So we're the lovable misfits?

New deadline rules? Are we being colonized? :eek:

Begun, the Werewolf Wars have.

EDIT: incidentally, great theme for a game.

To my knowledge, no one's called the next big, so why not?

Re-In.
Euro has decided that this is the next big.

But he wont play it.

If anyone else wants to gm people can vote real quick in a poll, volunteer asap if you want to.

Suppose they had a WW and nobody came.

[video=youtube;GxBM9IiIEDY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxBM9IiIEDY[/video]

@Raisus

I've been wondering about the 24 hour day and 24 hour night phases. I've seen that on other forums but I never understood why or what it brings to the game. I'm sure it's part being used to having 24 hours for both and then have day and night in the same update like we usually have here. But since what you do seems to be the norm could you maybe explain what people, especially villagers, are doing during the night phase?

Why would the hunter die if he manage to hunt a wolf and not, for example, if he killed a villager? From a role playing perspective this doesn't make sense. A hunter goes out in the woods at night, shots and kills a wolf only to be eaten by the dead wolf!? A hunter goes out into the woods at night shots and kills one of his neighbors only to go home as if nothing happens!? From a player's perspective too this doesn't make sense - why would I as a hunter ever fire my gun if I either get killed or sabotage for my own side? or is hunter a baddie role?

Town Mayor we've never had and I can see the point in that. Lemeard would not approve though.

Black wolf can "play muted". What is "play muted"?

Which of the roles are baddies and which are goodies? are any of them neutrals?

When does the game end in victory for one side? Is it parity for baddies and all wolves dead for goodies or something else?

How many sides are there? Are there only one pack of wolves? The rules doesn't talk about multiple packs. If so is there a limit to the amount of players? Usually a one pack game gets really loopsided one way or another if the game is too big in my experience.

How many times can a witch use the save/poison? Every night? How does the witch tell which player is to be lynched instead of her? By PM? In the thread? What can "save" protect from? Wolf attacks? Hunter hunts? Witch poison? All of them? Some of them?

Why would the sorcerer want to save someone during night phase if the sorcerer is a baddie. Or is the sorcerer a goodie?

Is the apprentice always connected to the sorcerer and never to the seer? Does apprentice start in contact with the sorcerer?

What exactly would a peeping Tom receive? Could you give us an example maybe?

How come villagers live in a Town?

Also I have seen discussions in the thread during night phase banned. Again why? Doesn't that just make the game slower paced? I don't think you have it in the rules for this game but maybe you have encountered that where you usually play?

Again, this is not in your rules but I have also seen PMs not being allowed for goodies. Would you know why?

Could be but we are Paradox werewolf so I would rather play with our rules.
I agree, I don't think I really want to join this game with this current rule set.

This game is gonna have ridiculous amounts of death, like 5 people a day if people decide to use the killing part of their ability
At least this shortens the game from the earlier mentioned month.

Begun, the Werewolf Wars have.

EDIT: incidentally, great theme for a game.
Indeed, my young padawan.

Oh, wait a minute. It's an April Fool's joke! Now I get it!
When this thread game I thought it was too early. How odd that it does indeed start on this day.

Reading this thread I cannot help but suspect it's actually just a big joke ;-)

edit: @Johho - Good questions. And the funny thing is that rules written like that (very poorly) appear to be the norm on other fora, too.