• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sep 1, 2009
Unfortunately I got suckered into buying the old dlc's and using the windowed mode the game is stuck so that I cant come out of windowed mode, but I cant click on the options to go back to go fullscreen.

This is the problem with these games now, nothing is tested and nothing is supported.

I went back to the old version which didnt have windowed, still stuck in windowed.

Re-installed game, re-installed steam, nothing changes.

I just spent two hours screwing around with this game and what I really want is my money back. I wonder how long this is going to take.

All you read is how great these games are util you pay for them and then that old familiar feeling.

This is the problem with these games now, nothing is tested and nothing is supported.
What? Really, nothing at all? No wonder not a single person in the whole world has ever been able to run this game. Damn, I wish I'd known that 10 years ago when I started supporting them.