• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hi,

Ok, those are all getting unlocked with the Secret Weapons Events file. This is a substantially Vanilla process adapted to the Core TT. Never seen this issue before, but we don't test against swapped countries either. I would have thought swapping would not mess this up. But maybe it does. I doubt we can do anything about this. Did you getany proper event driven tech activations asFRA before you swapped? Also, could you revert back to FRA and see if you can get an event to fire for them?

mm

I just got "flying bomb" via event unlocked, so much for that.
As to your question: I dont remember :D but I didnt play long enough for any secret techs to unlock i think.
It's probably best to forget about this, maybe keep an eye open if someone else experiences this

i stumbled over the infantry tank production model techs and noticed that the 1938 tech makes armors more expensive (production adn supply wise) while adding 0,25% org. The 1941 tech makes armor a bit cheaper while adding the same 0,25% org bonus. Researching the 1938 tech is imho not a good choice so i skip it altogether. The 1944 tech gives even better boni so I wonder whether the 1938 tech is wad? If it is it should be made a prerequisite for the later techs so it cant be skipped