Pre-order Warlock 2: The Exiled and Magically Gain Instant Access

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

VeraVonGunner

Master of Merch
Paradox Staff
2 Badges
Mar 14, 2014
merch.paradoxplaza.com
  • Paradox Order
  • IPO Investor
Eager Enchanters Able to Play Game Prior to April 10 Release

STOCKHOLM — March 20, 2014 — Paradox Interactive today announced that the wait is finally over for strategy-fantasy fans everywhere. Warlock 2: The Exiled, the forthcoming turn-based strategy-fantasy wargame from Ino-Co Plus, is now available for pre-orders with instant access to play the game.

Warlock 2: The Exiled is available in three editions, with premium editions offering several tomes’ worth of extras like soundtracks and content packs for discerning diviners. All three, including the Standard Edition ($29.99), grant instant pre-order access to the game, minus the game-customizing Editor Tool. The extra content for the premium editions will also become available upon release. Players who purchase the Lord Edition or Great Mage Edition will also receive an original digital copy of the novel Warlock 2: The Great Mage Game. Warlock 2: The Exiled can be pre-ordered now at www.warlock2.com/buy

If that's not enough for you - check out this new gameplay trailer that illustrates just why the Paradox CEO has logged hundreds of turns in Warlock 2: The Exiled to date.

[video=youtube;lDrTM0Hz26A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDrTM0Hz26A&hd=1[/video]

In Warlock 2: The Exiled, diplomacy is not an option — war is the only way to triumph. The land of Ardania is in turmoil and players will take on the role of one of several unique Great Mages to restore order by conquering the land. Wield powerful magic as you command a battlefield filled with malevolent beasts, undead hordes, and other atrocities as you fight your way to unite the shards of a randomly generated shattered realm in either sandbox mode or the new Exiled campaign mode. Cast over 170 customizable spells, hire heroes to command your armies, and bring every last Great Mage to their knees.

For more information about Warlock 2: The Exiled, visit www.warlock2.com

So actually to get the bonus in-game content i'm forced to buy that digital stuff I'd never want to buy for an aditional 10 Euros? No way! And since I won't buy a game that for me does not feel complete, I'll skip buying it at all under this terms until I see how much this debatable day one dlc(s?) are priced.

Last edited:
Does it come with a Steam key?

If you buy it on Steam? Yes.
If you buy a physical boxed copy? Yes - Those are also Steam.
If you buy the "Non-DRM" version off of GOG? No.

Edit: No GOG release.

Last edited:
My bad - I could have sworn that both AoW3 and Warlock 2 had GOG releases. :)

cannot create device invalid call is what I get after trying to change the game resolution.. I can't play it .. .I uninstalled it and reinstalled it from steam same error. what do I do now?

cannot create device invalid call is what I get after trying to change the game resolution.. I can't play it .. .I uninstalled it and reinstalled it from steam same error. what do I do now?
Register W2 here, then you can read and post in the Tech Support forum.

So actually to get the bonus in-game content i'm forced to buy that digital stuff I'd never want to buy for an aditional 10 Euros? No way! And since I won't buy a game that for me does not feel complete, I'll skip buying it at all under this terms until I see how much this debatable day one dlc(s?) are priced.

20 Euros. You have to pay 20 Euros for the day-one-dlcs.
And you can bet your balls that buying the dlcs seperately will cost even more.