• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

dec152000

Colonel
1 Badges
Feb 25, 2006
  • Arsenal of Democracy
Hi,

Unfortunately we've had more problems with our stand alone website. Not sure what the resolution will be. The Admin there is not an active modder, so no change to the actual work being done.

mm

Hi,

Unfortunately we've had more problems with our stand alone website. Not sure what the resolution will be. The Admin there is not an active modder, so no change to the actual work being done.

mm

I've got a couple of virtual dedicated servers on which you can have some space and bandwidth, if you have a domain name?

If no-one from the dev team is against it, I´ll post 0.62.5 here for download. I just have to build the installer and what have done so a week ago if Terranova hadn´t been acting strangely.

If no-one from the dev team is against it, I´ll post 0.62.5 here for download. I just have to build the installer and what have done so a week ago if Terranova hadn´t been acting strangely.
Before you do, please check your in-box... ;)

Is this an indication of wonderful additional graphics to come?

Is this an indication of wonderful additional graphics to come?
Let's say the Travel Guide has a new edition, with some additional chapters. :D

Just integrated it, great work! But the travel guide is not in the Basic download, so I may have to build a new B&W file.

It would be a shame to let it go to waste... Though the longer we wait with doing so, the more I will be able to add in the meantime. :D

Just keep going!