• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You'd feel that the USSR would invade to chop up Poland at this late stage. It's not like when Germany annexed Czechoslovakia in real life that other neighbours got something from the spoils.

Very clever Axis ideas. Good idea with the France puppet. I wonder how strong France can get in time for the flying circuses.

No Molotov-Ribbentrop agreement + House Rules state that USSR can not invade any nations pre-Barbarossa = USSR can't attack Poland

Which is sensible, since Stalin didn't lift so much as a finger as long as the western powers were not busy with Germany.

That's what I get for consulting Blitz Carnage's version of the house rules, now I feel stupid. While I appreciate we shouldn't discuss the house rules, I would like to know if that means no Winter War?

no, the winter war is a valid decision on the Soviets' part. I'm just not sure they can activate without M-R.

I think soviet should be able to dow the baltics and others that would fell into ribbentop even if they don't sign the pact.

Well, that was quite a surprise. Still, seems like a lot of German troops are missing. I wonder if see-lowe is next after Spain?

Well, it would not have been my first choice, but there does seem to be a major chunk of the German army missing. One could assume there was a fleet waiting to proceed with troops to go somewhere, especially since Italy is at war with Poland, and will have the border with Russia, not Germany.

Well, it would not have been my first choice, but there does seem to be a major chunk of the German army missing. One could assume there was a fleet waiting to proceed with troops to go somewhere, especially since Italy is at war with Poland, and will have the border with Russia, not Germany.

Well, it will be their troops on the border, but the territory will be German. They are attacking from German soil, so the land goes to Germany.

First you slap them into the face, then you make sure they trip over, and before they recover you finish with a punch below the belt-line. Welcome to Hearts of Iron.

somewhere in between the british navy sinks the invasion force. unless this group hasnt got rules about the ijn rebasing. in that case you might just wanna call it gg.

somewhere in between the british navy sinks the invasion force. unless this group hasnt got rules about the ijn rebasing. in that case you might just wanna call it gg.

the IJN can only get to the ETO if they can do it with a single rebase order. there are a bunch of other details that I have forgotten, but until Japan joins the fun, that's the general gist of it.

We don't know yet if Germany decided to build a fleet. If he has the normal army and air force build out, what is he doing with them? Hopefully he will tip his hand soon.

We don't know yet if Germany decided to build a fleet. If he has the normal army and air force build out, what is he doing with them? Hopefully he will tip his hand soon.

Seeing that this is a 1938 start, I doubt the German fleet is a match for the Brits at this point. The Uk carriers alone could probably stop whatever the Germans had at this point.

Sealion sounds grand and all, but in reality it is extremely hard to execute in MP when the UK player is competent. I said competent, not brilliant. If the UK player is truly gifted, any Sealion attack will end the war for the axis right there!

I know, that is why I really don't think that will happen. But, what the heck did he do with all those units? Have to admit, I forgot this starts in 38. :eek:o