• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Liking the steam, unfortunately can't listen to it right now so I'll have to rewatch later but am I correct in surmising that the light pink areas on that map are Nestorian counties?

Comments sections are cancer, by the way.

I missed it.

What did they mention? Any interesting bit?

Will Mods work with Ironman now with Steam Workshop?

This looks to be the most content rich expansion since Old Gods.

I am fairly flipping excited.

Not looking like there will be any Khitan in this.. :(
Decadence rework looked much, much better though. I also quite liked the idea of angsty children going all roaming adventurer on you. All in all it is looking like a fantastic expansion.

Decadence rework looked much, much better though. I also quite liked the idea of angsty children going all roaming adventurer on you. All in all it is looking like a fantastic expansion.

The Khitans are without honor, their absence is just.

Need more information about MP

Will there be hot-join?

We don't. Know about the Khitan yet - they probably won't be an invasion, it seems, but they could be playable characters from the early to mid 1100s.