• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ooh, sorry for posting late, enjoy your visit!

I've really enjoyed this AAR and I hope you can guide Argentina to greatness too!

thank you The B, I was following Greater Germania's adventures while I was travelling through her lands... now I'm back

I think as Ikar has said it, this AAR is done... the Soviets have been whiped out and the Red Army utterly destroyed, the US (not part of the Allies and quite far from them) can not hold the Japanese in the Pacific, and with the RN at the bottom of the seas the English can not withstand the might of the German Armed Forces, so, I call it a victory... I think today or tomorrow I will have the first post of the Argentinian AAR (I will use for the first time the HPP mod, so it will be twice as hard as playing a minor always is)

Thank you very much to all who read or post here, and I hope I will see you following the Reconstrucción del antiguo Virreinato del Río de la Plata

thank you The B, I was following Greater Germania's adventures while I was travelling through her lands... now I'm back

I think as Ikar has said it, this AAR is done... the Soviets have been whiped out and the Red Army utterly destroyed, the US (not part of the Allies and quite far from them) can not hold the Japanese in the Pacific, and with the RN at the bottom of the seas the English can not withstand the might of the German Armed Forces, so, I call it a victory... I think today or tomorrow I will have the first post of the Argentinian AAR (I will use for the first time the HPP mod, so it will be twice as hard as playing a minor always is)

Thank you very much to all who read or post here, and I hope I will see you following the Reconstrucción del antiguo Virreinato del Río de la Plata

As great mod as HPP is, it doesn't fare well with WC kind of playthroughs. Unless you want to mod it ;)

the US can not hold the Japanese in the Pacific[/B][/I]

That didn't happen for me, now the US have occupied Japan, blasted right through my two armies occupying India, crushed three Armeekorps, sank 2 Schlatteschiffs, a Schlattekreuzer, and invaded Japanese occupied China.

As great mod as HPP is, it doesn't fare well with WC kind of playthroughs. Unless you want to mod it ;)

Nah, no modding, I'ill just go and see what happens... kind of what our Ministry of Economics is doing ;)

I will be there!

thanks misterbean!

That didn't happen for me, now the US have occupied Japan, blasted right through my two armies occupying India, crushed three Armeekorps, sank 2 Schlatteschiffs, a Schlattekreuzer, and invaded Japanese occupied China.

then I guess your game is much more of a challenge than mine was

Edited: I have just posted the new AAR; I leave here a link: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum...Do-de-la-Plata-(an-Ar&p=17898050#post17898050

Last edited:
Nah, no modding, I'ill just go and see what happens... kind of what our Ministry of Economics is doing ;)

Tell him to open up the console and write "money xxxxx"!

Oh wait, this doesn't work in "Living in 2014"... :D :)sad:)

Tell him to open up the console and write "money xxxxx"!

Oh wait, this doesn't work in "Living in 2014"... :D :)sad:)

That's exaclty what he is doing with the print... And now we have a 40% annual inflation

That's exaclty what he is doing with the print... And now we have a 40% annual inflation

Damn that's not good. And nobody's putting a stop to that?

Damn that's not good. And nobody's putting a stop to that?

No, sadly, our politicians don't think in the future... That is how we ended here

No, sadly, our politicians don't think in the future... That is how we ended here

This is just my personal observation, but if you see the countries in Argentina's situation today: Greece, Spain, Argentina. All countries that rely to some extend on tourism. coincidence, or less tourists because of global economy and therefor less income? Who knows?

This is just my personal observation, but if you see the countries in Argentina's situation today: Greece, Spain, Argentina. All countries that rely to some extend on tourism. coincidence, or less tourists because of global economy and therefor less income? Who knows?

We don t rely on tourism... We rely on agricultural stuff, raw materials... Everything that gave us over 100.000.000.000 dollars un exportations during the last 10 years, sadly al that money was wasted un one way or another

We don t rely on tourism... We rely on agricultural stuff, raw materials... Everything that gave us over 100.000.000.000 dollars un exportations during the last 10 years, sadly al that money was wasted un one way or another

I see. My bad.