• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm confused. I thought you couldn't ask for the enemy capital in a peace deal. Also, what's the new capital of the United States?

It is Philadelphia. I believe that I can ask for it because I have a core on it. If you can't do that in the base game, then it is a feature of the Pop Demand Mod

Chapter 4 - The Golden Circle​

As it is our right to be independent from the North, so to is it our right to claim the Golden Circle for Dixie.

-Jefferson Davis​

raoktj.jpg

With the Yanks dealt with for the next 5 years, the Confederacy claims the Golden Circle for itself (This decision is from the Freedom and Chains modmod).

so1dm8.jpg

30bclzd.jpg

A few days afterwards, the CSA purchases Spain's Caribbean lands, and Belize from Britain.

536zuw.jpg

The United States officially relinquishes their claim on the South.

70kokz.jpg

The Confederacy officially begins a campaign of pro-slavery propaganda. The goal of the campaign is to dehumanize slaves in the eyes of both freed men and slaves alike.

mscdxg.jpg

The Confederacy fails to find the source of the Nile, although efforts continue.

2vltt2h.jpg

Confederate elections begin, and voters from the newly liberated border states make the election a contentious one.

k2z7rs.jpg

The Confederacy declares war on Guatemala, a region which the South has claimed as part of the Golden Circle.

14b8bqd.jpg

The main army of Guatemala is melts in the face of Confederate force.

2wf0goi.jpg

The Whigs stay in power.

24or66c.jpg

The United Kingdom offers a military alliance to the Confederacy. The offer is accepted.

2n15mz5.jpg

The CSA succeeds in finding the source of the Nile, which is named Lake Davis, in honor of the first Confederate president.

2zjch08.jpg

Guatemala is annexed.

1z1428l.jpg

sqrygn.jpg

A quick war with El Salvador brings them into the fold as well.

Good, now go annex Mexico!

Well, that escalated quickly... excellent update! :D

How expansionist! Also, that bit of England left in Canada is funny.

Are you going to keep the golden circle completely in Southern control, or are you going to release loyal puppets? Like USCA? or something similar?

Dixie cannot achieve her destiny of becoming the master of the Golden Circle with mere puppets.

Chapter 5 - Expansion in the Golden Circle

Our gallant boys have marched to the rolling of the drums.
Shout, shout the battle cry of Freedom!
And the leaders in charge cry out, "Come, boys, come!"
Shout, shout the battle cry of Freedom!

-The Battle Cry of Freedom, Confederate version

o0ce0z.jpg

The Confederacy declares war Honduras, with the goal of annexing the nation.

148k9rt.jpg

The Honduran army melts in the face of the Confederate advance.

2mdgm6c.jpg

Costa Rica is punished for joining their allies in war against Dixieland.

9sgs5k.jpg

Honduras capitulates.

2j1q55d.jpg

The Confederate States declare war on Colombia, a nation which holds lands claimed by Dixie.

1zdb3w7.jpg

The Confederacy's economy gets a welcome boost with a tax reform.

2h3t2e9.jpg

nn5q8j.jpg

2yxjkwl.jpg

The CSA enjoys victories over the Colombians.

bdjnsl.jpg

Other nations are less than impressed with the Southern way of life at the World's Fair in London.

a57p6q.jpg

10cq8gk.jpg

2cib8na.jpg

After continuous defeats, Colombia cedes the disputed land to the CSA.

2e1ht6t.jpg

Soon after, the Confederacy declares war on Venezuela after they refuse to cede their land in the Golden Circle.

flztjk.jpg

50is7k.jpg

Venezuela's army is routed after a brief series of battles.

2vsnot0.jpg

The Dominican Republic is punished for helping Venezuela.

2j190fq.jpg

Venezuela capitulates to the righteous Confederates.

CSA is only in 4th place? Probably behind UK, France and Germany I assume. In what place is USA? Excellent update, btw! :D

Subbed!

The Confederacy looks to be in a dominate position if not the world, at least the western hemisphere.

The Confederacy looks to be in a dominate position if not the world, at least the western hemisphere.

Let's hope he doesn't get the mother of all rebellions.