• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sep 19, 2012
Hi there! I've a problem with Dungeon & Deamons (D&D) and Dungeon & Gargoyle (D&G). The point is that these two DLCs are "INVERTED" on my PC, now i try to explain better what's going on.
When i try to play Dungeon & Deamons in Single Player, the game loads Dungeon & Gargoyle instead of D&D. The same thing happens when i try to play D&G in SP, where the game loads D&D instead of D&G (the others DLCs works properly).
The biggest problem pops up when i try to play (for example) D&D with one of my friend, because when we start a D&D game, on my PC the game loads D&G and my friends PC loads D&D. After the loading the game simple crashes...
The same happens if we try to play together with D&G. We haven't got these problem with the other DLCs.
I've already tried to control the game cache with Steam and i re-downloaded the game once, but nothing has changed D&D and D&G are still switched. There's something else that i can try to do in order to fix that problem?

Thank you for your time!

Have a nice day :)

That sounds strange. At this moment I can't think of anything but deleting the game entirely (clear any remaining files manually even after removing it through Steam) and install it again.

Anyone else having this issue?