• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'll back up Italy as a junior if possible

And, of course, whoever finds himself in a bad mood can join as junior for AHH.
Fleet Rome means Italy is geared more towards attacking France/Turkey, presumably.
Presumably, yes, but I've seen Austria being successful even in that setup only once.
Our Reich would be more than glad to offer protection...

Will it mean becoming your protectorate, I wonder?

Ah, the most backstabby game known to the forums returns. :)

I'm not playing. But I will watch.

Ah, the most backstabby game known to the forums returns. :)

You and I proved that's not necessarily true. I know you couldn't stomach it again, but I hope I can still come to you for counsel.

Aw nuts, went to sleep right before this went up. Ah well, I'll gladly help as a junior diplomat wherever there's still room.

Aw nuts, went to sleep right before this went up. Ah well, I'll gladly help as a junior diplomat wherever there's still room.

I'd love to work with you, Aedan.

it seems I've been reassigned to The Kingdoms and Lands Represented in the Imperial Council and the Lands of the Holy Hungarian Crown of Saint Stephen. In other words make me glios junior

Actually. I might be a little too busy for this. If aedan wants to take over for me, he can.

Front page updated

GreatUberGeek, you are with Panzer Commander and the German Reich.
tonkatoy5, you are with gliomarto and the Kingdoms and Lands Represented in the Imperial Council and the Lands of the Holy Hungarian Crown of Saint Stephen.
aedan777, you are with EUROO7 and the Kingdom of Italy.

The UK, Turkey and Russia still need juniors, but I will official start the game in 2 hours.

Remember, signup is NOT closed once the game starts.

Actually. I might be a little too busy for this. If aedan wants to take over for me, he can.

I'd be happy to, but Daffius, GUG, and Tonka signed up before me. If none of them want it, I'll gladly take the UK, but they should get first chance.