• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Great! Those plebs other players don't realize it, but Austria is stronk in this version.
2pys301.jpg

The posts of senior diplomats have been filled up:

The United Kingdom - GreakUberGeek
The French Republic - esemasas
The German Reich - Panzer Commander
The Austro-Hungarian Empire - gliomarto
The Kingdom of Italy - EUROO7
The Russian Empire - tamius23
The Ottoman Empire - reis91

We would need a few more junior diplomats before I can officially start this game.

Daffius, would you like to be one?

Junior partners can share intrigues, spread rumors, discuss strategies, conduct diplomacy and send orders. Basically do anything a senior can do, which is everything that is legal and within forum rules. However, the orders of a senior diplomat supersedes those of a junior. The juniors will replace the senior should the latter quit the game in some way.

Of the seniors, who among you consider themselves to be less than experienced? I could point some juniors your way.

You can start your negotiations now, I'll start the official game tomorrow provided that we have enough juniors.

Last edited:
Thanks, but I think I'll opt to watch this one. I would really be only a burden at this stage to anyone and I don't like that.
I'll read up on previous games, to get a feel of it meanwhile.

Thanks, but I think I'll opt to watch this one. I would really be only a burden at this stage to anyone and I don't like that.
I'll read up on previous games, to get a feel of it meanwhile.

Come on over to the French Republic, I need someone to tag along for the ride.

Glio, your inbox is full. See that you remedy that situation.

Also, I stole a laptop for this. I shouldn't even be online right now. Fuck, I'm missing House of Cards, brb, Chapter 17...

Would anyone want me as a junior diplomat?

I like the idea of being used!
That came out way more sexual than I thought it was in my head.