[Forum Game] Masters of the Galaxy 2: A New Beginning

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Inter-Solar Defense Federation (ISDF) Charter

This charter establishes the signatories as polities dedicated to the preservation of peace, and the protection of life across the galaxy. This organization will follow three main tenants:

1. All member polities will pledge to defend each other in the event they are attacked.​

2. All member polities will work to protect minor species from being eradicated by more powerful ones.​

3. By majority vote, the member polities can decide to contribute their forces as a Joint Task-Force to resolve a situation or meet a need seen by it's members.​

signatories:

[x] Chief Ambassador Chelik of the Milafitarian Oligarchy​
[x] Lily Gratel Dominion Ambassador​

Last edited:
With the apparent defeat of the proposal by the Diclonius Dominion on new minor species, it is apperant what some nations are hoping to do and achieve and so this initiave outside of the putrid galactic council is viewed with great appreciation and good will by the Great Matriarch herself

by her will the Diclonious Dominion shall enter the Inter-Solar Defense Federation

[x] Lily Gratel Dominion Ambassador

((Is this dead?))

(No sorry, I just have 3 final exams crammed into 7 days (2 down, 1 left for monday) after that I'm hoping to get this up and operating agian)

((Ekon as this is definetly and lamentable dead....i wanna try doing a thrid iteneration of it with improved and merged things! (i have all the time in the world from now on..>.>, probably will have sign up up sonn to start in 1.5-2 weeks))