• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my suggestion: use EU4 lettering, but make it possible for modders to change it. so the so-called longtime hardcore players can choose what they want. EU4 lettering is so simple yet easy and nice to read. newbie like me really love it. just my two cents...please don't crucify me, HOI longtime hardcore players. please

Victory, it seems, is ours, anti faux Cyrillic people.

Every country is using the same font on that image, so Faction Specific fonts may not be in yet, or maybe they're scrapped all together.

But considering how may threads have come up here, HOI3 and EvW, I wouldn't be surprised if they change it from the Faux Cyrillic.

Last edited:
Victory, it seems, is ours, anti faux Cyrillic people.

Nyet.

We offer a white peace: keep the dynamic font system there and have it moddable so that those who wish to use faux Cyrillic or any other font for certain factions, can do so. No need for black/white decisions.

if faux cyrillic lettering is insanity then I don't want to be sane

I love you.

but there really won't be any faux cyrillics this time :D

Faux cyryllic is absolutely hideous. It's not cute and it's about as ridiculous as the ubiquitous 'Asian' font you'll find on store signs for Chinese takeaways.

Please keep a single font for all countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.