• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
At what point does the key fail to register? As far as I know, if it's the Steam key you should only need it once when you register the game on Steam. After that you should at no point need the key again in the actual game.

Do either of you happen to have a screenshot of the problems you are experiencing?

I own 3 games of yours, as you can see.

Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
Teleglitch: Die More Edition
Magicka (and like 50 expansion? thingies)

Whenever I load up any one of them, this appears:
qq7nti.jpg

Also this is relevant:
http://steamcommunity.com/app/231740/discussions/0/846957252313390398/

The game itself doesn't need the code, at least it doesn't if you got the key from humble bundle and downloaded from steam. Pressing Shift + Tab should get rid of the window and then you can play the game as normal. At least that's how it worked for me.

Is it demanding the code? If it's just that window you're worried about, you don't really need to be. That's Steam being wonky. Some games have DRM that require you to enter the key in the game itself, this isn't one of them.

As for registration bonuses, could you provided a link?

Steam does this automatically for a lot of games, not just ours.

In this case, the key shown is just for registering in the forums. Any Deluxe content or DLC should automatically be added when you register the game on Steam the first time.

I see some game want this Code when we want to run my game. But we do not run this game yet only for lost data. It's very bad experience for me to lost every games code... But now i want to try to same all game data in my drop-box file. Then i will found it easily.. It just my experience...:)