+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Nirvana is Nigh! Paradox Announce Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India

Nirvana is Nigh! Paradox Announce Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India

Strategy Gets Spicy on the Subcontinent in the Latest Expansion for Crusader Kings II

STOCKHOLM — January 28, 2014 — Chanting and spices waft across Europe on an easterly wind as the all-conquering siddhas of strategy at Paradox Interactive and Paradox Development Studio today announce Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India. Setting their sights on the subcontinent, the fiery sixth expansion for the universally-acclaimed strategy/RPG Crusader Kings II gets intimate with India and its pluralistic religions; Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism. Karma has been kind!

To get a quick glimpse of the new map, watch the new teaser trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBQmY4TKUrc

Dust off your jewelled turban and defend dharma as a mighty Indian Raja, conquering in the name of Indra! Raise war elephant units and fight in the dense jungle terrain. Make Siddhartha proud as a Buddhist and advance your technology or maintain a harmonious stable realm as a Jain. Raid your neighbors as a warlike Hindu of the Kshatriya caste!

Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India introduces a wealth of new cultural and religious events that would appease even the ferocious goddess Kali, including meeting yogis and sadhus, celebrating Diwali and thinking about your reincarnation. Be careful, the Wheel of Life keeps on turning and those karmic forces can be equally cruel!

With all eyes on Hindustan, the map has been extended far to the east to encompass hundreds of new provinces in Central Asia as well as opening up the ports of The Red Sea and Indian Ocean for navigation by your fleets.
    Read more here: http://www.paradoxplaza.com/games/cr...rajas-of-india

Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India will be available to download from digital portals this spring 2014. For more information, visit: www.crusaderkings.com
    Last edited by Regina; 28-01-2014 at 15:09.

Corporal
    Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Semper FiVictoria 2Europa Universalis IV

Going back and forth from Genoa to London
    Cool! But I was hoping for something else ...

yaaay so it was tuesday

looking forward to it

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedEuropa Universalis IV

This!

Looking forward to it. =)

AM all wet in my pants now.....
    ALL Hail Paradox... ALL Hail Paradox

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Awesome, Thanks for the Announcement.
    Nationality: New Zealander
    Religion: Roman Catholic
    Ideology: Distributist
    Issues: Moralism/Full Citizenship
    How did some slip of a girlyboy from communist East Berlin become the internationally ignored song stylist barely standing before you?

Don't Press the O
    "There's nothing sicker in society
    Than a lack of liquor and sobriety!"

Crusader Kings II

Helsinki, the traditional capital of the duchy of Outer Mongoliia
    Now tell me more about this mythical realm of Hindustan.

e. Most pumped up about the navigable seas. This will greatly improve the gameplay in Arabia, Abyssinia, Persia etc. I hope the Caspian sea has coastal provinces, too.
    Last edited by Prince Michael; 28-01-2014 at 15:21.

Interesting.One question,I'm interested how the new map will work.Will everyone get it with the new patch,and then need the DLC to unlock the Indian rulers in order to play them,or we won't have the new map without the DLC ?

Spring! Much earlier than I expected. Nice work. Looking forward to the dev diaries

Steam MP Matchmaking and Steam Workshop: These features are brought over from Europa Universalis IV into Crusader Kings II, together with Borderless Windowed mode in the patch together with the release of the expansion.
    Best. Thing. Ever.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Michael View Post
    Now tell more about this mythical realm of Hindustan.
    They have Dog Heads like we have people heads, and ride unicorns through the gates of alexander while their King Prester John and the three Magi drink from the fountain of eternal youth.

Also, what does spring mean? Just the same as saying who knows, or three-four months or something?
    Last edited by Orinsul; 28-01-2014 at 15:28.
    Nationality: New Zealander
    Religion: Roman Catholic
    Ideology: Distributist
    Issues: Moralism/Full Citizenship
    How did some slip of a girlyboy from communist East Berlin become the internationally ignored song stylist barely standing before you?

Don't Press the O
    "There's nothing sicker in society
    Than a lack of liquor and sobriety!"

Quote Originally Posted by russthapuss View Post
    Best. Thing. Ever.
    http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2...q8dno1_250.gif this is me right now

Pet Dane Paradox Dev Team Groogy's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIEast India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteFor The Glory
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneLead and GoldThe Kings CrusadeMagicka
    Majesty 2Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Victoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by smederevo991 View Post
    Interesting.One question,I'm interested how the new map will work.Will everyone get it with the new patch,and then need the DLC to unlock the Indian rulers in order to play them,or we won't have the new map without the DLC ?
    The map and the provinces will be in the patch.
    That'd be Groogy. He's kinda like the King Joffrey of these forums, toying with us for his own sick amusement. - DominusNovus

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    March of the EaglesRome GoldSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

If this is a separate map then I'm sold. Can't wait to be a Buddhist!

Edit: its one big map - I'm still going to get this!
    Last edited by AJ2009; 28-01-2014 at 15:35.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkster View Post
    I CAN'T WAIT for our 20 players Game of Thrones MP sessions with that sweet hot-join option

Quote Originally Posted by Groogy View Post
    The map and the provinces will be in the patch.
    Yeah,I have read that info in the rock paper shotgun preview,but thanks for answering.Can't wait for the dev diaries

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast