• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

User29

Kaiserreich Team Member
92 Badges
Oct 21, 2010
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Hearts of Iron 4: Arms Against Tyranny
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • War of the Roses
  • 500k Club
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Prison Architect
  • Imperator: Rome Sign Up
  • Surviving Mars
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Tyranny - Bastards Wound
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Crusader Kings Complete
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
So the Commander is alive, They are my vassal, the button is just greyed out and I can't raise them. there are 10,000 troops just sitting there not helping me win this losing war!!!. I absolutely need them or else I will lose either Jerusalem or Mesopotamia. And If I lose Mesopotamia I don't know if I can keep Jerusalem. The Fire Temples have been restored btw. The Immortals just aren't working properly. What can I do to fix them?? Ironman Game btw, no cheats.

Did you just go through succession? You need bit of piety for it. You can rectify this by donating them 300 money borrowed from jews as free 10000 immortal stack helps more than fickle mercenaries.

Maybe the Grandmaster just raised it to fight in some of his own wars, usually against fellow Zoroastrians (which is stupid because THEY WONT FIGHT FELLOW ZOROASTRIANS DAMMIT).

Did you just go through succession? You need bit of piety for it. You can rectify this by donating them 300 money borrowed from jews as free 10000 immortal stack helps more than fickle mercenaries.

No, I have PLENTY of piety, Every succession I burn 3k gold to raise my piety to 2100 to ensure maximum theocratic vassal happiness.

Maybe the Grandmaster just raised it to fight in some of his own wars, usually against fellow Zoroastrians (which is stupid because THEY WONT FIGHT FELLOW ZOROASTRIANS DAMMIT).

The Holy Order Troops are NOT raised.

If they own land they may have been vassalised to an other ruler.

I gave the Immortals a satrapy in Armenia and years later gave a loyal subject the title Shah of Armenia. The Immortals then became his direct vassals and I couldnt raise them to fight off a Jihad, so I had to revoke the Shahdom of Armenia to get them back.

Hope I could be of help.

Just do what I did and become the Grandmaster yourself.

How is that? btw, THREE different host claim wars have hit me during this double Jihad. So damn glad it's 1020's so I don't need to worry about the Seljuk's knocking.

How is that? btw, THREE different host claim wars have hit me during this double Jihad. So damn glad it's 1020's so I don't need to worry about the Seljuk's knocking.

well, a few hundreds years later, maybe you will be lucky enough to face 2 jihads, 2 mongols, some host claim wars, succession (maybe) and Aztec if you damn lucky

well, a few hundreds years later, maybe you will be lucky enough to face 2 jihads, 2 mongols, some host claim wars, succession (maybe) and Aztec if you damn lucky

I will admit. This is the most exciting moment I've had in CK2 in a long time.