Hearts of Iron IV - Previews, articles, interviews & videos

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Effectively, it truly is true. Same data regurgitated inside concerning 6-7 content.

This is intending Feb produces the beginning of DDs, or maybe a minimum of yet another marketing preview/interview.

If they go the Rome2 by CA road of 'streamlining' for the masses, the game is doomed.

Ahh my boy, this is Paradox! You think that they'd just make HOI4 a kids game? Nay!

Look, the game is still in pre-alpha! Plenty of time for them to make it awesome!

And look what they've done with EU4 or CK2? Made them accessible, yeah, but in doing so, opened up a completely new market of people who mod and help make the community better!

Dont worry my friend, Paradox wont dumb down our "cool kids club" for the consoles ;)

Can you please add a list of videos to this thread? The livestream, gameplay reveal etc. Thanks.

I'll do my best, this post had not been updated in a while - so thanks for the reminder :)
I've added a few livestream videos and links to the Twitch channel for the livestreams.
If you see anyone missing, feel free to let me know!