• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

spinoza013

Ri Innse Gall
103 Badges
Aug 27, 2010
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Battle for Bosporus
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Imperator: Rome Sign Up
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Victoria 2
  • 500k Club
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Sengoku
  • Rome Gold
  • March of the Eagles
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Darkest Hour
  • Imperator: Rome
Map extension

50% bigger 300 provinces

Is this really interesting to people? That's a ton of expansion when the current areas are already underdeveloped... Is there anything worth playing here?

Man, Mongol/Seljuk invasions are gonna be so buggy and bad now. I bet they don't even try to fix them.

/yawn

I havent skipped any expansions yet, but I might skip this one.

They are taking CK2 in a silly direction that I really dont want to see it go..... Shoulda done a Crusade DLC or something.

Is this really interesting to people? That's a ton of expansion when the current areas are already underdeveloped... Is there anything worth playing here?
Ah, you're right; India is not interesting at all. Who cares about India. India has no influence on the Muslim world.

Man, Mongol/Seljuk invasions are gonna be so buggy and bad now. I bet they don't even try to fix them.
How much you wanna bet? They just have to push the invasion point further west... or in the case of the Seljuks, it might be like the Magyars.

/yawn

I havent skipped any expansions yet, but I might skip this one.

They are taking CK2 in a silly direction that I really dont want to see it go..... Shoulda done a Crusade DLC or something.
India is silly? Ah yes, you're right, Christendom is the center of the world, and the Muslims must go east, because they live on the western most edge of the earth.

Mongol invasions are bad already, RoI can hardly make them worse than they are already.

Instead of like it is right now, the Mongols might actually fan out a bit instead of just being an unstoppable juggernaut going west across the steppes.

And i sort of agree with Gao, i think that the Seljuks might receive a Magyar like setup.