• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
A very interesting idea for an AAR, and a huge challenge. You've done well to secure some land outside of Danzig, but Prussia look like a huge obstacle. Can't wait to see how you try and topple them!

A very interesting idea for an AAR, and a huge challenge. You've done well to secure some land outside of Danzig, but Prussia look like a huge obstacle. Can't wait to see how you try and topple them!
Thank you, and yes, Prussia might become a problem. Especially after they research Nationalism & Imperialism, and get a free casus belli on me. If they win an assert hegemony war against me, all the German states will be hostile toward me, so I have to keep our relation at 190+ to hopefully prevent them to declare war on me.

subscribe :) this looks very cool! let´s see how you fair against the Prussian lion now!

All caught up. Great job!

Weird how Austria was doing so well, but still gave in. Perhaps had internal problems?
No, actually, they had no problems at all (apart from Prussia destroying their smaller armies with their massive death stack). No rebels or anything. Prussia couldn't have had more than at most 5-10 war score. It really surprised me how early they peaced out. I think the Prussians managed to siege back Berlin though, so maybe the Austrians found out that they would lose anyway.

this AAR is not dead is it?
No, it's not dead. I'm very sorry for this exceptionally long break, but I have had a lot of issues with my pc. I have ordered a new one and I will hopefully get it this weekend. If not, I will have it a few days after that. Updating will be one of my highest priorities when I get the new computer to run correctly.

I had a dream about your AAR, too much time spent on the forums. In any case, you were annexing all of European Russia in it...

Subscribed! It was very funny to see how you used Prussia's army to do the dirt work for you, and how they managed to win the war even with Austria destroying them :D. Very good AAR indeed, hope you keep updating it.

Subscribed! It was very funny to see how you used Prussia's army to do the dirt work for you, and how they managed to win the war even with Austria destroying them :D. Very good AAR indeed, hope you keep updating it.
Doesn't everyone make allies do the dirt work? Or at least I do that.

This is great!
I've always wanted to go for a Luxembourg playthrough, but this is a similar type of thing. Looks good.

If you can get an alliance with Russia or the Brits, you have a good shot at getting some o' dem chinese provinces.
If you need state states rather than colonial states, beat up the Ottomans.