• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(709504)

Private
1 Badges
Mar 18, 2013
  • Impire
Greetings and salutations, fellow dwellers of the deep!

I'm hoping to get a word of advice on modifying or altering details in game.

You see, as I'm racking up Impire hours, I'm starting to get more annoyed by the limited DEC points, and the necessity to choose between rooms/powers/minions.
I've come to the point where I'm happy to cheat in order to prolong my enjoyment of the game- I wish to acquire additional DEC points- beyond what is currently allowed ingame- in order to be able to build EVERYTHING, hire all sort of minions, and get all the fun stuff that always gets left out of the DEC point choices.

Now, I'm perfectly happy doing this through exiting the game and modifying a save file or something similar, though ideally I'd like to modify the actual files- for example:
_add another dozen of dec points to the extractor, at increments of 10 heroes chopped up, for example, to simulate the extractor remaining functional.
_simply crank up the rewards for "Extract 10 heroes" by 50 or so, and have enough points to get everything at once.

Thoughts/ideas?

While I have your attention, another, much less important thought would be, to be able to reset Baal's evolutions, so different paths can be tried without having to play through the entire game again from scratch. (as I can't see myself do that again)

PS. Still liking the no ladders option. :D

Hello, welcome to the forums! From what i recall, the developers of the game didnt release any mod tools or the ability to mod the game.