- Succession Wars are no longer automatic.
When a country have the chance to form a union with each other, the strongest of the new overlords rivals and/or nations with a royal marriage or same dynasty, have the opportunity to challenge them in a succession war.
- Cancelling vassalization will now create a truce with the released state
- Cancelling vassalization now only results in losing 25 prestige (no stability hit)
- Royal marriages will not break if a regent dies.
- Subjects no longer get expansion cb's.
- Subjects to a player can not become lucky nations.
- Subject nations can no longet sell provinces
# War & Peace
- If you send a stabhitting peaceoffer, your callforpeace penalty is reset.
- Scripting separate badboy_factor and prestige_factor for defender in wargoal now works
- Rescripted all wargoals that use separate attacker/defender settings
- wargoals are now applied at all cases in peacescore calculations.
- Release Nation and Annex now deducts provinces ceded properly when calculating final peacescore.
- CORECLAIM_PEACE_COST_DIP_FRACTION in two separate cost reductions
- CORE_PEACE_COST_DIP_FRACTION now gives 20% reduction
- Not possible to call to arms if they are already called
- If you are a daimyo and force another daimyo to release another daimyo, then that daimyo will become a proper vassal of Japan now.
- Making a country a protectorate will now break all their alliances