• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

firerougex

Second Lieutenant
2 Badges
Apr 23, 2013
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
Is there a possibility to implement new holding types either as a mod or by the Devs?
If it can be done, by modding please state how...
-Firerougex

It was just a general question, since it has been answered then I will go to the next part: I ask don't you people think they should add new holding types or moddability to them?

It was just a general question...
No, it wasn't; it was a modding question that belonged in that forum.

...since it has been answered then I will go to the next part: I ask don't you people think they should add new holding types or moddability to them?
Not really. The three types are adequate enough, and a modder can always create unique building sets for different cultures.

It was just a general question, since it has been answered then I will go to the next part: I ask don't you people think they should add new holding types or moddability to them?
You can mod in more holding types, it's quite easy. There are mods that change the holding type in capital county to something similar to Family Mansion.

Not really. The three types are adequate enough, and a modder can always create unique building sets for different cultures.
Four, you forgot the Mansion type.

More than three aren't really needed for vanilla in my opinion, although a tribal holding for steppe peoples might be interesting...

Moddability is always nice if it isn't too much trouble.