• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Also trying to buy it, but there's no purchase option on gamersgate, just the site. Anyone know what's going on?

Thx

I don't know why you can't buy it here in Germany but it's available on Steam for 9,99$

Except if you are one of those who boycott Steam for whatever foolish reason they have

I bought it on Gamers Gate. You get a few points for it and they have a nice system of rapid support to help ya out. Very rapid downloads too.

Maybe you can't buy it for nazi-law-reasons. Just use a proxy, register an account that you live in America or something.
But that's weird, yeah. Try steam then :(

I buy almost everything on steam, but again, no dice, doesn't even show up in the steam store for me, wtf?!

lol. Send an email to the guy who made it, ask him for ze files and paypal him some monies. Or just confirm you paypal:d him some monies and I'll give you access to my account or send you the files if you want. It only has EU3 and Iron Cross on gamersgate anyway. But yeah :p Screenshot some sort of confirmation. I think he had a donate page long ago. Or just email him that's probably the best...

Quint! Did you help the guy above? He can't get it cuz he's german... :/ It sucks cause you guys made so many cool events and such. At least 1 playthrough with Iron Cross is a nice experience.

We don't know the problem. I will contact with gamersgate