• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

DorianOtten

Second Lieutenant
84 Badges
Jul 2, 2012
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Magicka 2
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Warlock 2: The Exiled
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • Knights of Honor
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Magicka
  • The Kings Crusade
  • King Arthur II
  • Impire
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • 500k Club
  • War of the Roses
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • Victoria 2
  • Lead and Gold
I have one in mind who is has good stats, is young AND has a claim an the spanish empire. she's with her dad who's the head of some bishopric who is not the empress' husband or lover (would like to know that story lol) and have led 2 different raids on the county and nothing. is there a way to grab one person particular? there should be i mean i have broken the walls and run amok so what's stopping me?

There is only a percentage that you will grab that person via raiding.
Just keep an eye on them and whenever you can raid the province they are in.

Obviously he can't because she's Christian and he's Norse.

I've managed to invite infidels to my court before. I've also been able to marry other pagans who aren't Norse, despite their "Must not marry infidel" malus. It may be different for the Christian faiths, however. But I am pretty sure inviting Christians to your court isn't out of the question, especially if they have a claim they think you can press.

Worst comes to worst, invite any willing catholic male, marry her to him, murder him.

I've managed to invite infidels to my court before. I've also been able to marry other pagans who aren't Norse, despite their "Must not marry infidel" malus. It may be different for the Christian faiths, however. But I am pretty sure inviting Christians to your court isn't out of the question, especially if they have a claim they think you can press.

Worst comes to worst, invite any willing catholic male, marry her to him, murder him.

Unless you are playing a mod you have not done those things.

You can't invite full-blown infidels to your court (there seems to be a hard-coded "False Religion" malus).

Pagans are a little different. In terms of opinion, you do not get the -35 Infidel penalty, instead only getting a -9 or -12 Religious Differences (similar to how Catholics and Orthodox treat each other). In addition, while there may sometimes be a False Religion penalty to other pagans, this was *can* be overcome with sufficient positive modifiers. However, other Pagans do still count as "infidels" in terms of Holy War targets, and being able to freely revoke titles with Medium+ Crown Authority.

So in short, other Pagans are sort of pseudo-infidels to each other.

Unless you are playing a mod you have not done those things.

I'm possible.

I've invited plenty of other Pagans into my Norse court. And have married several as well (using the marriage rings button).

As I just mentioned, Pagans treat other Pagans in a special category which is semi-Infidel (Infidel for Holy Wars and Title Revocation, but not infidels for opinions and invite/marriages).

I'm possible.

I've invited plenty of other Pagans into my Norse court. And have married several as well (using the marriage rings button).

As I just mentioned, Pagans treat other Pagans in a special category which is semi-Infidel (Infidel for Holy Wars and Title Revocation, but not infidels for opinions and invite/marriages).
None of which helps the OP's problem with getting a Christian concubine.