• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Enriador

Lt. General
58 Badges
Oct 9, 2012
  • Knights of Pen and Paper 2
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Prison Architect
  • Imperator: Rome Sign Up
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Victoria 2
  • 500k Club
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Semper Fi
  • For the Motherland
Months and months have passed, but March of the Eagles - world's best grand strategy game in muiltiplayer - has only ONE kind of DLC: sprites DLCs.

Nice sprites, i must say, but where is the expansion pack we all wait for? No word about it, anywhere.

I just see talks about Rome2, HoI4, Vicky3... Is MotE faded to become "Sengoku 2: Napoleon"?

PLEASE Paradox, give us some new flavor and DLC! :)

Months and months have passed, but March of the Eagles - world's best grand strategy game in muiltiplayer - has only ONE kind of DLC: sprites DLCs.

Nice sprites, i must say, but where is the expansion pack we all wait for? No word about it, anywhere.

I just see talks about Rome2, HoI4, Vicky3... Is MotE faded to become "Sengoku 2: Napoleon"?

PLEASE Paradox, give us some new flavor and DLC! :)

It's been talked about. I'm sorry, he's dead Jim.

Yes MotE is to become the Sengoku of the west.

Sorry bud.

That's too bad. I expect this is because it looks and feels very much like an AGEOD game and AGEOD are no longer with Paradox. The leader portraits are identical to the portraits used in the AGEOD title Napoleon's Campaigns and the combat system feels more like an AGEOD system than a PI one.

That's too bad. I expect this is because it looks and feels very much like an AGEOD game and AGEOD are no longer with Paradox. The leader portraits are identical to the portraits used in the AGEOD title Napoleon's Campaigns and the combat system feels more like an AGEOD system than a PI one.
That's because it was initially supposed to be Napoleon's Campaigns II. Also, PI is the publishers, and PDS is the developers, therefore, a game cannot have a PI combat system, but rather a PDS one. :]

My hope is that this will spawn a new series of small, PI strategy games focusing on one particular point in history, it would be cool to see a series of Wargames on the War of Spanish Succession, Franco-Prussian War, 30 Years War and so on. It would be great, an easy to get into AEGEOD series if you will.

It would've been really cool if they'd followed through on this game

Yeah great idea/concept Lynchy. I would support that. However, PDS need to demonstrate that they can finish what they start aka MOTE otherwise your franchise idea will struggle.
i dont really think it was intendeed to have dlc sadly, but a series of one off games like i said wouldn;t really have need of dlc if done right, but i ge what you are saying

i dont really think it was intendeed to have dlc sadly, but a series of one off games like i said wouldn;t really have need of dlc if done right, but i ge what you are saying

We are working on DLCs, but at this point I can't give any details. Don't worry though, there will definitely be DLCs for this game.
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum...coming-out&p=15144365&viewfull=1#post15144365

But then they forgot about it I guess. Or maybe a couple of sprites counts as content. I don't know anymore

My hope is that this will spawn a new series of small, PI strategy games focusing on one particular point in history, it would be cool to see a series of Wargames on the War of Spanish Succession, Franco-Prussian War, 30 Years War and so on. It would be great, an easy to get into AEGEOD series if you will.

This would be excellent. March of the Eagles is one of my favorite PI games but I could not think of much that could be added in an expansion. So perhaps the developers may feel the same way. If not enough material can be thought of for a MotE expansion I really hope they will try to make similar games for these other wars.

There will be no expansions or more dlc for MotE. Salesnumbers just arent there.

As unfortunate as it is for fans of the game...

Seriously, which other publisher/dev will be as frank and honest with their audience? Much respect, good Sir.

As unfortunate as it is for fans of the game...

Seriously, which other publisher/dev will be as frank and honest with their audience? Much respect, good Sir.

+1 on that note. I think this kind of shows that they produced a great game, but we cheap Paradoxians just were too clingy with our cash.