• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

LegendLouis

Recruit
2 Badges
Dec 14, 2013
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
I recently bought the Mount and Blade Collection on Gamefly and they gave me codes to redeem them. Mount and Blade worked when i redeemed on steam but Mount and Blade: Warband did not and also With fire and sword. Is there any way i can get these game to be activated on steam?

Can I get a new key?

I purchased Mount & Blade with Fire & Sword secondhand from a shop last weekend and I cannot activate the key. I am told that the game is already registered with another user. How can I get hold of a key that will allow me to play the game? I bought several games at the same time and the purchase ticket only shows a total purchased price. I just hope the rest of the games work..... live and learn ..... now you know why I FeelLikeHomer, lol. Hope you can help, fingers crossed.

Last edited:
Hi Castellon. Thanks for getting back to me. I totally agree with you on the buyer beware. I'll see if I can get help from Taleworlds on the link you mentioned. Once again many thanks. Enjoy your day :)