• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Rendrax

Lt. General
41 Badges
Jan 22, 2013
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Divine Wind
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Semper Fi
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Imperator: Rome - Magna Graecia
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Battle for Bosporus
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Hearts of Iron IV: By Blood Alone
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Stellaris
  • Magicka 2
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
Good, you will see buy the game "Hearts of Iron 3" Collection, you come all DLCs, minus Their Finest Hour

and that the DLC "Their Finest Hour" buy it otherwise in http://www.gamersgate.com/

esque thing does not give me a key if not an installer, a. "ettttxe" and I give it to run, then puts that is being installed and then says "select language" choose the English and then jump me this error

Error "Hearts of Iron III: For the Motherland can not be found"

if someone passed it to appreciate

PDA: the game I bought HOI3 Collection gave me a key to steam, and put the DLC TFH buy it separately

help please and thank pro

Good, you will see buy the game "Hearts of Iron 3" Collection, you come all DLCs, minus Their Finest Hour

and that the DLC "Their Finest Hour" buy it otherwise in http://www.gamersgate.com/

esque thing does not give me a key if not an installer, a. "ettttxe" and I give it to run, then puts that is being installed and then says "select language" choose the English and then jump me this error

Error "Hearts of Iron III: For the Motherland can not be found"

if someone passed it to appreciate

PDA: the game I bought HOI3 Collection gave me a key to steam, and put the DLC TFH buy it separately

help please and thank pro

Copied from "Their Finest Hour" page on GamersGate:

"Only GamersGate versions of HEARTS OF IRON III, SEMPER FI AND FOR THE MOTHERLAND will work with Hearts of Iron 3 Their Finest Hour"

If I understand you correctly, you have the Steam version of HOI3 Collection. If you bought "Their Finest Hour" from GamersGate, it will not recognize that you have the HOI3 Collection from Steam. The two versions are not compatible. Sorry.

Copied from "Their Finest Hour" page on GamersGate:

"Only GamersGate versions of HEARTS OF IRON III, SEMPER FI AND FOR THE MOTHERLAND will work with Hearts of Iron 3 Their Finest Hour"

If I understand you correctly, you have the Steam version of HOI3 Collection. If you bought "Their Finest Hour" from GamersGate, it will not recognize that you have the HOI3 Collection from Steam. The two versions are not compatible. Sorry.

A lot of thanks