+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Error? "Hearts of Iron III: For the Motherland can not be found"?

Error? "Hearts of Iron III: For the Motherland can not be found"?

Good, you will see buy the game "Hearts of Iron 3" Collection, you come all DLCs, minus Their Finest Hour

and that the DLC "Their Finest Hour" buy it otherwise in http://www.gamersgate.com/

esque thing does not give me a key if not an installer, a. "ettttxe" and I give it to run, then puts that is being installed and then says "select language" choose the English and then jump me this error

Error "Hearts of Iron III: For the Motherland can not be found"

if someone passed it to appreciate

PDA: the game I bought HOI3 Collection gave me a key to steam, and put the DLC TFH buy it separately

help please and thank pro

Achtung PanzerHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the Americas
    Darkest HourDeus VultEast India CompanyElven Legacy CollectionDivine Wind
    HOI3: Their Finest HourLost Empire - ImmortalsMagickaMarch of the EaglesPirates of Black Cove
    Rome GoldSengokuSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold War
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Rendrax View Post
    Good, you will see buy the game "Hearts of Iron 3" Collection, you come all DLCs, minus Their Finest Hour

and that the DLC "Their Finest Hour" buy it otherwise in http://www.gamersgate.com/

esque thing does not give me a key if not an installer, a. "ettttxe" and I give it to run, then puts that is being installed and then says "select language" choose the English and then jump me this error

Error "Hearts of Iron III: For the Motherland can not be found"

if someone passed it to appreciate

PDA: the game I bought HOI3 Collection gave me a key to steam, and put the DLC TFH buy it separately

help please and thank pro
    Copied from "Their Finest Hour" page on GamersGate:

"Only GamersGate versions of HEARTS OF IRON III, SEMPER FI AND FOR THE MOTHERLAND will work with Hearts of Iron 3 Their Finest Hour"

If I understand you correctly, you have the Steam version of HOI3 Collection. If you bought "Their Finest Hour" from GamersGate, it will not recognize that you have the HOI3 Collection from Steam. The two versions are not compatible. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Link Strife View Post
    Copied from "Their Finest Hour" page on GamersGate:

"Only GamersGate versions of HEARTS OF IRON III, SEMPER FI AND FOR THE MOTHERLAND will work with Hearts of Iron 3 Their Finest Hour"

If I understand you correctly, you have the Steam version of HOI3 Collection. If you bought "Their Finest Hour" from GamersGate, it will not recognize that you have the HOI3 Collection from Steam. The two versions are not compatible. Sorry.

A lot of thanks

+ Reply to Thread