Paradox Development Studio Advent Calendar #7: grekulf

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Regina

Lt. General
5 Badges
Jan 29, 2008
www.paradoxdevelopmentstudio.com
  • Majesty 2
  • 500k Club
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Europa Universalis: Rome Collectors Edition
PDS is happy to present:
My name is: Daniel Moregård
My forum nick is: grekulf
At Paradox development studio I work as: UX designer
So what do I do, really – what does that mean? I design interfaces, work with usability etc. It basically means that I try to make understanding and using the game easier.
I have worked on:
HOI3 (as QA)
MotE (as QA)
CK2 (as QA)
EU4
Right now I´m working on: Secret project(s).
My best moment at Paradox Development Studio: Hard to say, everything is great! A hilarious bug I found in CK2 is worth mentioning though. There was this event where an adult character had the options to pat the kitty or kick the kitty. If you kicked the kitty you had a 25% chance of getting maimed. This event started firing all the time and by no time Europe was populated only with children. The Dire Kitten is a mighty beast indeed and hilarity ensued.
My best game ever and why I like it: (that I did not create) Dota2. I've been a dota player for a long time and for me it's the perfect e-sport. It is dynamic, strategic and involves so much quick-decision making.
My best party trick on the PDS Friday beer: Arnold movie quotes.
My super power is: Supernatural Memory.
And out of the 7 deadly sins, I am definitely guilty of: Wrath.
Little known fact about a Paradox Development Studio game: In EU4: Production increases how much manpower a province provides. Build those manufactories!
Daniel Moregård paradox development studio.jpg

Last edited:
keep-calm-and-pet-kitties-11.png