• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(633728)

Corporal
5 Badges
Jan 12, 2013
  • Magicka
  • Penumbra - Black Plague
  • Victoria 2
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Humble Paradox Bundle
srsly, any tips? It's riddled with bugs and glitches, and the difficult settings are extremely out of balance, it's also very far from an "RPG" it's more like a narrowed adventure, having to use specific spells all the time isn't something pleasant at all =/

On the contrary! Having more than 1 or 2 possibilities for a single action is great! It's just not panicking and getting the right button pushes down.
If you're finding it too hard try burning everyone to death at first. Then move on to wetting them + electricity. Little by little the spells will work into you.

P.S Agreed for the bugs that can sometimes become nerve wrecking.

How do you change difficulty? I didn't see that option in the option menu. I have no idea what difficulty I've been playing on all of this time.

You don't.
There is only one difficult: Cheese.

But seriously, the game is actually pretty simply.
Combine the spells and click.

If you get stuck in a part, just try using different spells.
Each enemy is weaker to some kind, so, using the same spell always doesn't works.

Also, you WILL die a lot of times that is part of the fun in the game.
if you play coop however, you can get revived by your friends, so the game becomes much easier
(you can get killed by them too, that WILL happen way too often, just kill them too to keep balance)

Also, don't play as yellow.
The yellow wizard always dies.