• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Depends on what you like or want: Sengoku is more of a wargame rather than an Empire-Builder and is practically a simpler brother to CK2 (personally, I like it for its simplicity).

I am getting into pardox games. i have CK2 and EU4. i love them. i want to know if i should get this game too since it is on sale?

I'm a little late, but I'm a promoter of this game. For a Paradox game, it's quite simple. The starts are quite exciting, and unifying Japan is a unique goal to strategy games of this genre(if you dont count the old Nobunuaga's Ambitions). I recommend buying it, it goes on sale often enough if you dont feel like purchasing for full price.

I am getting into pardox games. i have CK2 and EU4. i love them. i want to know if i should get this game too since it is on sale?

Yes - big fan of the EU series and of CK. Sengoku is, in some ways, CK2 lite, but the setting is wonderful. Read Stephen Turnbull on medieval Japan, this is fantastic stuff. It fills that niche when EU is just maybe too much after a day at work. Enjoy.