• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
How did you rename HRE to "Carolingian Empire" and change the CoA?
It's Italia (Empire of Italy).
Changed the name using customizer DLC.

Oh. My. Gosh. I just read your entire thread in one long night and I have to say I am almost speechless. Your skills are practically in another plane of existence.

EDIT: Can you do Sigfus, Count of Vestisland from 1066? Usurp Norway and do your dark magic?

Thnx sir but I need to think about this one. At first, I need to do chapters about Nestorians.

This is excellent stuff, well done.

As a suggestion, see if you can pull off the Kingdom of East Anglia in 867 at some point :) generally considered the hardest start, IIRC.

Another suggestion:
Apskhih Isbulid, Count of Fejer. An Avar Tengri under the Bohemian Catholic independent duke of Balaton. As soon as Hungary starts to exist and attacks that duke with Invasion CB, the count will get his province assaulted as the first action of the war and game over, at least that's what happened in my 2 or 3 attempts as him. Can't get money from jews and haven't managed to get independance from liege in time, it's probably possible though. Try to retake Hungary for the Avars, wipe the Arpads and survive.

I tried to play Raimbaud de Afranji, and instead of going the conquer way, i wanted to do it more in ck2 style.
Few restarts to get elusive shadow and be spymaster at start.
Raimbaud is the only vassal of duke of Antiocha, who has 2 sons, in the 1072 y.
Ok, killed second son, otherwise after the death of the father he would inherit some lands (gavelkind) and be impossible to kill thanks to making new spymaster.
Then i killed the father.
So only some kid with regent stayed.
Because he couldn't control all his holdings, he created some vassals.
No problem!
Did claim for country - conquered it, one less vassal.
Then killed regent in plot, yay, I'm the new one.
However, kid (duke) is without any family members and some random count is inheriting everything, but no me.
No problem, killed that count too.

At this point, there was only duke-kid, my senior controlled by me (spymaster, vassal).
And second count, also kid, controlling 2 counties.
I was shown as the heir to entire Antiocha.

Ok, killed the kid (duke) and the other kid (count) inherited, even though the game was showing me.
What the hell!?
Started cheating and killing all dukes.
20 kills and all time some random guys were inheriting throne, not me, the only count-tier vassal of duke.
Argh!

If the conquest is the only way to play this game, meh.

I thought they did something like regency overhaul... but nope. As a regent (and spymaster at time) I can't inherit, although kid don't havy any family members or other count-tier vassals.
#rage

I will try again as him, but seems like game of waiting, where RNG matters, not diplomatic/intrigue actions
Wanted to do some funny game, but I will be forced to invite 20 diplomacy chancellor - do claim for entire Antioch - infinite holy war / crusade.

I have no idea if this thread is still alive or if you still play ck2. However, regardless, I challenge you to create the Kingdom of Israel starting as a Jew and NOT converting the entire game.