• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Artfunkel

Private
13 Badges
Jun 17, 2013
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Magicka
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Crusader Kings III
I'm playing as Duke Issac of Khazars and the year is 1092. Every time a rabbi dies his successor is Tengri even though I am Jewish, the county is Jewish, and I have a Rabbi in my court. (My liege is Tengri though.)

The title is open elective, so who is voting? And where did the investiture crown law go?

Thanks.

This has to do with game mechanics, not because your Jewish, I suspect. Minor titles expect use made baronies are always inherited by the courtier of same religion and culture. When the Mayor or preist dies a Tengiri character takes president.

Erm, no. Rulers for towns/temples are created basing on highest ruler of the realm. So if your liege and ruler of entire realm is cuman/tengri all your baronies will generate cuman/tengrii rulers. :) For example, if you got PA, but he is of other religion or culture, it's just easier to kill him and have new one generated with your culture/religion than just revoke his title. Another reason why AP tactic was so damn op.

Erm, no. Rulers for towns/temples are created basing on highest ruler of the realm. So if your liege and ruler of entire realm is cuman/tengri all your baronies will generate cuman/tengrii rulers. :) For example, if you got PA, but he is of other religion or culture, it's just easier to kill him and have new one generated with your culture/religion than just revoke his title. Another reason why AP tactic was so damn op.
It should be based on local ruler culture as of 2.0. Bug report it.