• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Wolfmaster1979

Wolfen
25 Badges
Jun 12, 2012
steamcommunity.com
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Magicka
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Cities in Motion
  • Victoria 2
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • 500k Club
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
So I just won my invasion of England and I was thinking of giving the land to the Jomsviking Holy Order.

However I am curious, if I create the Kingdom of England (or any Kingdom for that matter), can I give I to them? If so, will they be the Kingdom of England or will they remain with their black colors and be known as the Jomsviking Holy Order?

I would also be curious to know, how it would work if I was able to create the Britannia Empire and gave it to them..

Any thoughts…

E4599D510E83CA756C99932642B55DC707826DF0

At least n my game, the Templrs was given Greece after the first Crusade, and on the map it says "Templar Order" instead of Greece. But I haven't checked if they hold a Kingdom title :)

At least n my game, the Templrs was given Greece after the first Crusade, and on the map it says "Templar Order" instead of Greece. But I haven't checked if they hold a Kingdom title :)

Can you check and let me know if they hold a Kingdom title please :)

Can you check and let me know if they hold a Kingdom title please :)

Ah checked, they don't hold a Kingdom title :( Guess they just got the hungarian greek-duchies.

You can give them any number of duchies and they'll stay the Jomsvikings, but if they receive a Kingdom or above it becomes their primary.

If you don't mind a little modding/editing, you could turn the Jomsvikings into a Kingdom-level title to get around this.

Huh a Turkish Norse Wendish Empire..

Yeah, Holy Orders (or Mercenaries I suppose) who get a King-level title take it as their primary title- so don't give them a King-Level title or they become unavailable for hire.

You can give them any number of duchies and they'll stay the Jomsvikings, but if they receive a Kingdom or above it becomes their primary.

If you don't mind a little modding/editing, you could turn the Jomsvikings into a Kingdom-level title to get around this.

Thanks for the information!!

Now, I have being warring like crazy with merc and my routines and I made almost all of Britian as "Jomsviking Holy Order".. :)

DBE1E91F1DE48D28A33CDAB85358C18C2E51866A

Huh a Turkish Norse Wendish Empire..
Most horribly overpowered combination of all time.
and it is Ironman, so I didn't "cheat" to get it :p