• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I think we need to host an invitational game. Show them mafioso how it's *really* done. ;-)
So if you do an All-Star Lite and invite the top 17 players where will the line be drawn when people that are no longer around have been sorted out? Is 10 wins enough?

So if you do an All-Star Lite and invite the top 17 players where will the line be drawn when people that are no longer around have been sorted out? Is 10 wins enough?

That's not what I had in mind at all.
I guess I should have posted this in the general thread ;)

What I was thinking of was that silly invitational game hosted over on that poker forum. I think we can do that better.
.. in fact, I'm sure of it.

What I was thinking of was that silly invitational game hosted over on that poker forum. I think we can do that better.

We need Olaus to host.

active player
still around the forum, might be possible to convince to play an All-Star game?
no idea or still around the forum but probably wouldn't be talked into playing
not around anymore

57 - jonti-h
48 - THE_SPLIT
30 - the_hdk
29 - snoopdogg
24 - EURO07
22 - von Loch Ness
20 - AOK. 11, Slinky, randakar, marty99
19 - Olaus Petrus
17 – Thistletooth
16 – Mr G., walrus, Rysz, Lemeard
15 - Steed
14 - Jester180
13 – Najs, Nautilu
12 - esemesas
11 - trespoe, jacob-Lundgren, Capt. Kiwi
10 - dublish, Jamie550, Boris ze Spider, Eternaly_Lost, Adamus

9 - Gen. Skobelev, Jayavarman, Trinitrotoluen, Illiria, Raczynski, aedan777
8 - General Jac, HannibalBarca, likk9922, J. Passepartout, Capibara, Lord Strange, Falc, Cymsdale

So if most eligible players wanted to play it would take 11 wins to qualify but since not everyone can play at any given time it would probably suffice to have 10 or even 9 wins to get into the All-Stars.

Not exactly a high standard to surpass.

I thought Slinky was around?
Last forum activity about a month ago. Should upgrade him to yellow or lightgreen then?

Olaus is also still around, since he posts in the cute girls thread and on the CKII forum.
I know, but I also recall he has said he won't come back and play werewolf.

Anyway, the colour coding above wasn't all that serious. I'm just having withdrawal effects for lack of colour coded vote counts since marty's game never seems to end.

Indeed. Right now they're waiting to see if, of the last two people, one is a wolf and wins, or they are both wolves and kill each other.

They'd probably hate it more :p Our rules are the odd ones out in the wider community, and you'd spend most of the time hearing why we do it all wrong.

Not exactly a high standard to surpass.

Exactly. :)

They'd probably hate it more :p Our rules are the odd ones out in the wider community, and you'd spend most of the time hearing why we do it all wrong.

.. until they play it, I bet.
I mean, seriously. The rules in that invitational game were seriously messed up.

Exactly. :)

.. until they play it, I bet.
I mean, seriously. The rules in that invitational game were seriously messed up.
I must have been absent when this happened. Examples?

I must have been absent when this happened. Examples?

Well, one wolf pack and they could do two kills per night for starters. Though for you even bigger error might be that there would be no more than one lynch per day even if there was TIE.

Well, one wolf pack and they could do two kills per night for starters. Though for you even bigger error might be that there would be no more than one lynch per day even if there was TIE.
What kind of bloody Neanderthal rules are these? Absurd.

What kind of bloody Neanderthal rules are these? Absurd.

It wasn't on this forum anyway. I'm sure Aedan or Capt. Kiwi still have the link, as those were the only two people participating from our side.