• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Up to 15! Amazing considering how bad I am at this game.

19 here.

And you know lemeard, the strange thing about winning werewolf is not being *good*. If you're good, you get lynched or hunted. If you're bad, you get lynched. And possibly hunted.
No, the way to get a lot of wins is being *mediocre*. :p

Last edited:
19 here.

And you know lemeard, the strange thing about winning werewolf is not being *good*. If you're good, you get lynched or hunted. If you're bad, you get lynched. And possibly hunted.
No, way to get a lot of wins is being *mediocre*. :p

I will sit here and watch you insult split like that.

19 here.

There is much truth to this. The best way to win individually is to hold at least a little back, or to be AoK. And the game's probably much less influenced by reputation than it was back in the day, so even that might not work.

There is much truth to this. The best way to win individually is to hold at least a little back, or to be AoK. And the game's probably much less influenced by reputation than it was back in the day, so even that might not work.

Or nobody has the necessary reputation these days?

19 here.

How does this explain that Jonti character?

How does this explain that Jonti character?

How many wolves has jonti found himself through analysis?
Jonti's talent is to hide in plain sight and not give anyone reason to suspect him. He doesn't make awful plays. But you also won't see him go "Dr. Livingstone is a wolf! Lynch him!" like snoopdogg did a lot.

Update plox

Too many lost people. :sad:

I think we need an update, Split. A couple of people may or may not have reached 20 wins.