+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Europa Universalis IV 1.3.2 Hotfix - checksum d2a0

Project Lead EU4 Paradox Dev Team Besuchov's Avatar
    HoI AnthologyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDiplomacy
    East India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    Galactic AssaultHearts of Iron IIILost Empire - ImmortalsMajesty 2EU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Naval War: Arctic CirclePenumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSengoku
    Supreme Ruler 2020Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband

Europa Universalis IV 1.3.2 Hotfix - checksum d2a0

As all ways, if steam doesn't update immediately, restart steam before accusing us of breaking your Ironman save

EU4:
    - The 'It's all about luck' achievement is now possible.
    - Fixed a bug that was causing cores to instantly disappear when a country was annexed in the late game

American Dream:
    - Rifles no longer explode in OpenGL
    Last edited by Regina; 22-11-2013 at 15:04.

Nice! So my guess is correct... resuming Poland game

Committed Anti-P'doxian Sleight of Hand's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria 2CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

The core bug is fixed, excellent.
    Yeah, well... sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand.

HERSHEY'S: MORE SUSTAINING THAN MEAT (fact)

R.I.P. Peter O'Toole

Excellent!

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition

Have you looked at the "Run Away, Run Away!"-issue?

I can understand the reasoning for having a broken army run off, but I have seen one of my armies as Scandinavia run from Ost-Preussen through the Baltics, through Finland, across Åland, through Sweden to stop in Copenhagen, and that is just plain nonsense... Similarly I have seen armies run away through all of Arabia or Siberia.
    There should be some sort of limitations on how many provinces, or preferably how many miles/kilometers, an army would run.

Colonel
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Rome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Thanks for fixing the disappearing cores bug - appreciated.

Thanks for the hotfix. You're doing great, continue the good work.

lets see will it still CTD.

Crusader Kings IIDungeonlandEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagicka
    March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEUIV: Call to arms eventEuropa Universalis IVWarlock 2: The Exiled
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

By the way guys, are mercenary cost reduction ideas working yet?

With this patch i cant play online, i cant click on the Button pls fix this!

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneMarch of the Eagles
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Al. I. Cuza View Post
    By the way guys, are mercenary cost reduction ideas working yet?
    Yes, I'd be interested to know this too (playing Novgorod...)

Finally

Thanks!. By the way, this is the only change in the game's text files:

Code:
    -       CORE_LOSE_CULTURE_GROUP = 150,                                  -- how many years until a core in a country's culture group is lost.
    +       CORE_LOSE_CULTURE_GROUP = 100,                                  -- how many years until a core in a country's culture group is lost.

I had a question, and I know that there have been topics about it, but there hasn't been a really decisive answer.

When I start or load an Ironman game and save, on the main menu it says that the game isn't ironman. The game saves like ironman and in one game I still got an achievement, so is it just an issue with the UI?

It makes me wary about loading my other games and about starting new ones.
    Understand the past to conquer the future

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Crunch View Post
    I had a question, and I know that there have been topics about it, but there hasn't been a really decisive answer.

When I start or load an Ironman game and save, on the main menu it says that the game isn't ironman. The game saves like ironman and in one game I still got an achievement, so is it just an issue with the UI?

It makes me wary about loading my other games and about starting new ones.
    There has been a decisive answer: It's just a cosmetic glitch. Been there since the release of 1.3. You'll still get achievements.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSemper Fi500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by AdmRepublic View Post
    Thanks!. By the way, this is the only change in the game's text files:

Code:
    -       CORE_LOSE_CULTURE_GROUP = 150,                                  -- how many years until a core in a country's culture group is lost.
    +       CORE_LOSE_CULTURE_GROUP = 100,                                  -- how many years until a core in a country's culture group is lost.
    Wait, what?

So cores now expire after 100 years not 150?

Why has this change been made, and not announced in the changelog? This is an enormously impactful gameplay alteration!

Dev's please comment. Is this deliberate?

AdmRepublic: great job tracking and reporting on this.
    My EU4 Mods:

[MINI MOD] Cores Never Expire - prevent any province cores expiring during the game.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBloke View Post
    Wait, what?

Why has this change been made, and not announced in the changelog? This is an enormously impactful gameplay alteration!

Lol, and here I thought hotfixes were there to fix problems, not silently make them worse/different/changed in another different fashion, without so much as an explanation. I don't know why they left out a fix for the immortal rebels who flee after 1 round of combat with no losses, only to keep fleeing unless you send a smaller force after them.
    Last edited by geminisama; 22-11-2013 at 17:58.

HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSemper Fi500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Edit: broken this out to its own thread, http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...ged-to-200-500

Quote Originally Posted by TheBloke View Post
    Wait, what?

OK there's something even stranger. It appears the game is now applying 2 x the defines.lua values, so that 100 is actually 200, and the 250 for PRIMARY_CULTURE (unchanged in defines.lua) is now 500.

I actually much prefer this - I never liked 150 / 250, and so 200 / 500 is better. But why was this significant change not announced in the changelog?

I thought maybe this meant it must be deliberate - either one or the other I could see as a mistake, doubling it, or changing the defines, but both together sounds like a deliberate change. But now I think more about it, 500 years means they never expire! As per below screenshots, 1944!

So does this mean you're setting some cores to never expire? I fully support that! But why not tell us?

Or is it not an intended change, and another bug (in the opposite direction to the original.)

And it's bizarre that the numbers are doubled? Why not have the exact number in defines that's going to be used? This again suggests it's not intentional.

This is all very odd!

Primary culture province - 500 years = 2 x defines.lua value of 250

Normal culture province - 200 years = 2 x defines.lua value of 100

Last edited by TheBloke; 22-11-2013 at 18:17.
    My EU4 Mods:

[MINI MOD] Cores Never Expire - prevent any province cores expiring during the game.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis IV

Looks like 1.3.2 is going to be funtime.
    If you don't need spreadsheets to plan and a calculator to execute your strategies, you aren't planning or executing hard enough.

All Belongs to HRE II: Austria Remix

HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagickaMarch of the EaglesSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderTeleglitch: Die More EditionEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Aww you didn't fix the "revolter american states" get crappy techs bug

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast