• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had this same event as Castille. I denounced her and she proceeded to kill every single member of my dynasty. All that after I had united Spain, my doom was my own daughter...

No there was a similair post the other day about a Zoroastrian having a daughter who was the spawn of Angra Mainyu the Zoroastrian God of Destruction. I assume that it can happen in all religions with slight variants on exactly what the child is suppose to be a spawn of
I'm mostly thinking about the pagans though. Zoroastrianism having this isn't all that surprising since it was one of the first religions that took the whole good versus evil/black and white way of looking at things really seriously. If it's available for pagans it will be interesting to see what details replace spawn of Satan/Angra Mainyu and so on. And it would be welcome for Tengriists since they don't even have a lesser festival or the likes to call their own.

Johan posted this thread on twitter. If he didn't, I wouldn't believe it's true... Holy Jesus, I need this DLC :eek:

Oh my God!!!! Dear Lord! Jesus Mary and Joseph! Please tell me this is true? this made me want to do Ireland again!!. I swear I am going to finish my exams fast tomorrow and try to do this.

You know what is scarier than the omen? The omen with Guiness!!

On a serious note, they added some cool sort of mythical stuff in it, I was wondering did they ever have the casket of eternal winter in the Old Gods or something mythical after that event with a strange box and a key?

Oh my God!!!! Dear Lord! Jesus Mary and Joseph! Please tell me this is true? this made me want to do Ireland again!!. I swear I am going to finish my exams fast tomorrow and try to do this.

You know what is scarier than the omen? The omen with Guiness!!

On a serious note, they added some cool sort of mythical stuff in it, I was wondering did they ever have the casket of eternal winter in the Old Gods or something mythical after that event with a strange box and a key?

That's in ToG (assuming you're referring to lost ark easter egg)

It can be several things when you open it.
I don't remember it relating to the Casket of Always Winter in any of the events, but in one an angelic figure flies out and kills everyone who opened it.
So yeah, the Ark.

I'm mostly thinking about the pagans though. Zoroastrianism having this isn't all that surprising since it was one of the first religions that took the whole good versus evil/black and white way of looking at things really seriously. If it's available for pagans it will be interesting to see what details replace spawn of Satan/Angra Mainyu and so on. And it would be welcome for Tengriists since they don't even have a lesser festival or the likes to call their own.

When typing in the event it said must not be pagan or inbred.

I had this event chain fire on my first playthrough in SoA as well. The results were... interesting, to say the least:

EwJCc4x.jpg

I also deliberately decided to ignore the trait-resetting event and play the guy as though he were actually the nicest guy ever, and that his upbringing had, in fact, succeeded in subverting him from his destiny of destroying the world. Because Good Antichrist is way more fun than Evil Antichrist.

Well, one exception - he killed Morgana after she murdered his son.

Thats about the time I had my daughter, Sebdan, the child of SATAN.

*Falsetto; Irish Accent;* If you could change her fate...Would you?

Found it in the logs...hot damn is it impressive. I counted something like 10 different ways that the child can murder siblings. My favorite part is where the child can recover from maiming...even castration through unholy healing.

The chain is gigantic, possibly something like 70 different events and triggers. Anyway here is the id if you're curious you dirty cheaters you:

SoA.3000

edit: There is a whole variable used for witch names so it looks like witchy names are randomized. Super cool stuff Paradox!

My God...The Devs hinted at such a possibility from the very beginning! Just look at the description for the maimed trait:

Only something supernatural can heal a wound like this

or something like that.

I actually have an united Ireland in my game, also converted the English heathen Norse into Catholicism. Reading this, I'm somewhat afraid to go on!

I had this event chain fire on my first playthrough in SoA as well. The results were... interesting, to say the least:

EwJCc4x.jpg

I also deliberately decided to ignore the trait-resetting event and play the guy as though he were actually the nicest guy ever, and that his upbringing had, in fact, succeeded in subverting him from his destiny of destroying the world. Because Good Antichrist is way more fun than Evil Antichrist.

Well, one exception - he killed Morgana after she murdered his son.

Ooh, the "Jesus gives military advice" one was already in the game. And kinda awesome.

So, here I was thinking: This DLC, I bought it outright without actually checking if I liked what I'd get for the price.. Mhmm... Maybe paid a bit too much for just the pope stuff and jews and pilgrimages...?

Well never mind that!
This is super awesome! :laugh:

If this is the case, should we be expecting a spawn of Loki then?

Am I the only one who isn't seeing any images...?:huh:

They were there earlier, but I think the Demon Queen wasn't quite ready to see her mug on the interwebz.

That's so funny! I was trying to decide whether I should get the DLC since I have the GG version and wasn't sure confused about if/how I would switch to steam. I was certainly planning to wait on the patch until all the dust settles. But this is just too funny. Getting it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.