• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
By the gods old and new! Dayum! I was skeptical till I saw the pics and I must say, DAYUM! They sure did go all out on the event chains then, once I get SoA I'll look into the event files to figure what the hell just happened.

Why are you called Milesia instead of Ireland? Did you use the Customiser or did the event chain change your name?

Why are you called Milesia instead of Ireland? Did you use the Customiser or did the event chain change your name?

Customiser. I figured I'd call Ireland Milesia based on the ancient legendary name for the Irish celts who invaded Ireland way back when, make it seem more fairytale like when I started unifying the country, turned out to be very fairytale like with the arrival of not!Joan of Arc... Turned out to be nightmarishly fairytale like when this happened.

Reactions:
Update on Demon Queen.

Saw a blood red comet, started speaking in tongues and is now casually passing the time by torturing people in her dungeon, had a son and daughter in the meantime who hate her. Currently torturing this thirteen year old, maimed her, put her in the oubilete, then satan told me to go talk to her in the dungeon, she begged for mercy so I tortured her, satan lol'd

No other main events yet, fudged the files to allow absolute cognatic succession where I gave the witches duchies.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Wow, this is... amazing. Deserves to be an AAR x_x

Update on Demon Queen.

Saw a blood red comet, started speaking in tongues and is now casually passing the time by torturing people in her dungeon, had a son and daughter in the meantime who hate her. Currently torturing this thirteen year old, maimed her, put her in the oubilete, then satan told me to go talk to her in the dungeon, she begged for mercy so I tortured her, satan lol'd

No other main events yet, fudged the files to allow absolute cognatic succession where I gave the witches duchies.
Why-for-the-glory-of-satan-of-course.jpg

Reactions:
Is this event chain exclusive to Christianity? Either way, sounds really neat.

No there was a similair post the other day about a Zoroastrian having a daughter who was the spawn of Angra Mainyu the Zoroastrian God of Destruction. I assume that it can happen in all religions with slight variants on exactly what the child is suppose to be a spawn of

Status
Not open for further replies.