• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing.

*cue imperial march*
[video=youtube;4wvpdBnfiZo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wvpdBnfiZo[/video]

What's poor Franz ever done to you? Is his sash getting hard to draw?
No his sash is fine. Typically I don't get emotional when I draw, like when Metternich bluntly killed all those liberals I was meh. But poor Sisi being mistreated and Franz completely igoning his mother's abuse just makes me sad for some reason. :eek:o

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/46/Franz_Joseph_1898.jpg

I hope you'll draw the badass mustached old Franz Joseph when it will be the time ! :D

When will the new update be posted ?
With time, yes, Franz will get his muttonstache.

I expect the next update to come out early next week. Subject to change, of course.

Ah, I see, that makes perfect sense. Seems funny, though, considering your signature quote.

I do wonder whether you will include the attempt at Franz's life, even if we're slightly past the historical date. Although it's beyond me how you stab a ball in the throat.

Ah, I see, that makes perfect sense. Seems funny, though, considering your signature quote.

I do wonder whether you will include the attempt at Franz's life, even if we're slightly past the historical date. Although it's beyond me how you stab a ball in the throat.

Simple- You stab him right below where his mouth would probably be.

Interesting you mentioned the assassination attempt. It is going to be in the next chapter, even though it's not right according to the timeline. Though, from now on things won't ever be 'right according to the timeline'...we skipped 10 years and won the Ausso-Prussian war. This is the divergence point, Europe's going to be definitely different.

Interesting you mentioned the assassination attempt. It is going to be in the next chapter, even though it's not right according to the timeline. Though, from now on things won't ever be 'right according to the timeline'...we skipped 10 years and won the Ausso-Prussian war. This is the divergence point, Europe's going to be definitely different.

Not to sound like a dick but I hope Osterreich has as much trouble as it did in RL, at least for the interest of the story.

In my run with AUS/KUK/DNB, either you form GrossDeutschland and then it the same as if you formed it with Prussia. Or you form Danubian Federation and Russia and Italy became your main enemies.

Status
Not open for further replies.