• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They're not blue, that's all I'm saying on the subject.

Prince Rudolph and Menger? yesyesyes? :cool:
Prince Rudolph was born in '58, we're still in the early 50s. But you're close...who was his mother?

So you don't have blue balls is what you're saying? :p

So you don't have blue balls is what you're saying? :p
I was busy drawing my balls to discuss my balls is what I'm saying.

BECAUSE CHAPTER 11 IS HERE.

The Redneck Hapsburg Family Reunion!

This would of actually been here yesturday but I'm having trouble uploading these bigger file sized comics on cheap image hosters. I've hosting them on DeviantART for now, it seems to be OK.

Quite a feat this was, perhaps my longest comic on record. 60 rows long. The last comic was 29, and Chapter 9 the "season end" of Volume I was 39/40. Another big reason I took a long time to make this, is that I was spending my free time playing Fallout: New Vegas as several references in today's comic will show.

I also hope you like the finale. I wanted to do that for a while; it was going to happen sooner or later.

NOTE: The comic has been automatically scaled down by the forum, so if there's any fuzzy text or image you cannot see clearly you can now "right-click -> view image" to view it in full resolution- but at two separate images. It is too big a filesize for one image.

chapter_011_by_nicolasgiordano-d7hopdg.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1mX2qib9mY
chapter_011__part_2__by_nicolasgiordano-d7hon65.png

The song Franz sings is "Love Me or Leave Me" sung by Sammy Davis Jr., member of the "Rat Pack" for a time.
Specifically it's just the first stanza/part/I'm not musically knowledgeable.

• 1Love
Reactions:
After a fairly typical session of CK2 (The usual scheming and Cuman-Norse shenanigans), I come back to what might be the most epic update of Österreich Uber Alles! The Habsburgs are definitely doing better than in my current project, but that tends to happen when there's a human player at the wheel.

Looking forwards to future updates.

Huzzah! Another great chapter, Nick!

That is the single greatest gift shop in the history of gift shops.

I do like Sisi is talking in images.

That was the single most wonderful update of this great AAR! It is so...rich with humor I don't even what to comment on :D. Maybe - what exactly did the World Fair ball represent?

Personally I like Nina Simone's version better, especially it has a Bach inspired interlude in the middle, pure class.

[video=youtube;GEQpipS_qfc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEQpipS_qfc[/video]

That was the single most wonderful update of this great AAR! It is so...rich with humor I don't even what to comment on :D. Maybe - what exactly did the World Fair ball represent?
Supposed to be the Bureau of International Expos, even though it formed in 1929 I just couldn't find a good neutral "flag" for the early World Fairs.

That's... genious :)

Status
Not open for further replies.