• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I think TP would be better with the Hoi2 style too.
ddra.png
I think it would fit in fine... the E3 map has that Hoi2ish look as well...

Last edited:
Although Falconette gave a hint, today I`m happy to announce that he has joined the team and has already come up with good contributions. He`s also a native russian which will help me a lot as a consultant aside from his skills as modder.

Regarding the flags, I was making them Birger style, although most of them were DH style, but Falconette has streamlined all of them in one style and hanging properly. My opinion is that the more the better. I really like all styles to be honest, from old HoI2 to HoI3 (like MrNazar`s). So please, MrNazar could you make them all in HoI3 style as well? We can leave a link in the front page as an optional download. Also, good work on the pics.

Mr Nazar is like Batman: the hero we need but don't deserve
Indeed! :D

Mr Nazar is like Batman: the hero we need but don't deserve
:rofl: I just have a lot of free time
Unfortunately I've already made quite an overhaul of flags...So we'll keep using my stule probably :) But yours is still great :)
Although Falconette gave a hint, today I`m happy to announce that he has joined the team and has already come up with good contributions. He`s also a native russian which will help me a lot as a consultant aside from his skills as modder.

Regarding the flags, I was making them Birger style, although most of them were DH style, but Falconette has streamlined all of them in one style and hanging properly. My opinion is that the more the better. I really like all styles to be honest, from old HoI2 to HoI3 (like MrNazar`s). So please, MrNazar could you make them all in HoI3 style as well? We can leave a link in the front page as an optional download. Also, good work on the pics.
I will make interface (flags, skins, buttons, pannels, loading/main screens...) as an alternative sub-mod

BceM60P.jpg

Hey!

I've been following this mod for a long time now and wanted to sign-in just to express my support for what you're doing. This mod might be the only late Cold War strategy game available worth playing after the cancellation of you-know-what... With that said, do you know when a status update (and maybe some new pictures?) will be released?

I'm really very excited about this! I had dreamed about a mod which start about in this time frame and of course a mod which have events for Bulgaria too. :) Looks like Bulgarion already sorted some things out.

Hey I'm wondering. When this mod comes out is it possible to use your leader files for the NWO mod? Because only Bizon is working on it and I am thinking of importing WATW(RIP EvW) ministers to DHF. However it will be very hard to find leaders. Is it ok if I have permission for this?

Hey guys, I'm looking for ideas for ministers personalities (names and effects). So far, only Gorbachev and a few others have custom personalities but we still have plenty of room like: "The Iron Lady". I would like to hear your thoughts and I'm sure a lot of good ideas will come up.

Iron Lady?

-Industrial efficiency because muh privatization
+Money because muh privatization
+dissent growth
-consumer goods need because free markets

Helmut Kohl: "The Chancellor of Unity"

+dissent growth, as he was quite unpopular
-diplomatic action cost
+diplomatic action success chance - skilled negotiator
-Money because party corruption

Ronald Reagan: "The Cold Warrior"
-diplomatic action success chance
+diplomatic cost - hardliner, not nice to commies
+Industrial efficiency - Reagonomics
-Unit Buildtime - Armed forces build up

Nicolae Ceaușescu: "Stalinist Dictator"
+Dissent growth - hated by people
+Intelligence mission chance - Secret police powerful
- Industrial efficiency - Nepotism to the max
+Diplomatic action success - Independent foreign policy

Kohl should only get this trait if the unification actually happens ofc. Before 1989 he was a pretty mediocre chancellor, probably a Backroom Backstabber.