• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Linoa06

Corporal
1 Badges
Apr 18, 2011
  • Cities in Motion 2
Heya!

As I try to give some attention to the late CiM1, I've developed over several months a new Euro city. It was designed with an Euro feel, quite going back to the roots. At such, Chorrol is finally released, and I do hope people will take some more interest in CiM1..It's just not dead yet, and I know there are people out there who miss the Euro style!

You can find the download page here : http://www.cimexchange.com/files/file/798-chorrol/ (no fishy stuff going on!)

Here are a few random pictures below, though, in case you are interested. I'm so sorry that some mods will be needed (an airfield mod, some new office towers, the classic Visitor Magnet, traffic signs and random doodads), but no DLCs at all are required, i.e. you don't have to pay for anything else than the base game, though I'm sure many of us have actually got most DLCs and stuff. (Yes, despite building certain districts according to my RL home district, you won't need the Cologne DLC)

As per usual, and especially after my CiM2 file Bravil City which has yet to get down from the CiMExchange top ratings, I tried my best to build a city that does feel alive, with tons of details in the naming, decoration and landscaping, perhaps more so than in any other CiM file I might have done so far. I sincerely hope you enjoy :p

Attachments

• chorrol1.png
    chorrol1.png
    2,7 MB · Views: 64
  • chorrol2 elbeave.png
    chorrol2 elbeave.png
    2,2 MB · Views: 58
  • chorrol5.png
    chorrol5.png
    1,7 MB · Views: 56
This is a very beautiful map; you should be proud.

I spent about an hour and a half with it yesterday and very much enjoyed it; but there are some really big traffic tie-ups. Next time I'm going to set the passenger car use lower.