• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

KDStudios

Recruit
1 Badges
Nov 15, 2013
  • Starvoid
It seems that this is easier than posting on discussions that have a slight amount of activity.
So if anyone fancies a game, post here so others can see and let's get a game going.
I (like a lot of others) bought the recent IndieRoyale bundle with a bunch of other fun little games.
Let's get it on!

Finding folks on here seems to be a much better way than continuously refreshing the servers just to see a bunch of empty ones all the time.

So yeah, post a reply on here, or add me or whatever and we can get a game going.
I'm new to it so I'm relatively inept at the game.

Looking forward to gaming with you guys.

Steam Profile Name: KDStudios (Dan)

People need to stop saying that no one is on these servers to play with them. I just now went on. There was someone else on so I jumped on that server and started playing - the other player even was kicking my butt (so you can't say it was because it was they were new or anything like that) - but then they just left the game. Happens all the time. As soon as you find someone else on a server to play with you - they just drop off and most likely they come on the forums and say no one is on the servers.
How about you stay on the servers and stop dropping off - then there will be people on the servers.
With how many people out there that say no one is on the servers there is obviously a ton of copies of this game out there. So just get on the server - wait a bit - and stop dropping off right away - and guess what. . . . there will be people on the servers then.