• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Keroban

Corporal
3 Badges
Aug 15, 2010
  • Darkest Hour
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • 500k Club
CLOSED TO A BRITISH RAJ AAR

Hello dear members. I have the idea of an Iraq AAR. Get techs from UK until I am ready to conquer others countries.
Sadly my English is too bad to make a beautiful AAR, so if you want you can send me MP and I will rewrite (copy past.)

Enjoy it

Last edited:
Babylonian Empire will rise again ! - a Kingdom of Iraq AAR

lion_of_babylon.jpg

The British mandate ended on 3 October 1932, and the Kingdom of Iraq was proclaimed. Behind the scenes, though, power remained in the hands of the British. Formal independence did little to stabilize internal political relationships. A year after formal independence, King Faysal died. He was succeeded by his son Ghazi

faysal_150px_hh_06687908_02.jpg

King Faysal

Iraq-Ghazi_150px.jpg

King Ghazi

Last edited:
Hmm,but you playing as british puppet.Or you have plans join to axis when 1941 coup happen?Anyway,good luck

As puppet,all what you taked,will be ceded to Great Britian as your master.But your plan sounds massive

On paper I can do something. I reach 1938 with 1 bomber squadron and 2 units will be updated to mot inf. But i have simply not enough cash to buy material and revoke none agg pact.

I like the idea of a Puppet which suddenly starting a revolt at the worst time.

I will try a India AAR in that way. seems more interresting.

When axis coup happen,you will free axis nation without German mastery.I think its better chance for your plans.And for now,you can try build protection for your independent war against brits in 41