+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mods for Victoria 2- HoD?

Talking Mods for Victoria 2- HoD?

Are there any mods for V2 HoD that are compatible with steam that are any good?

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    500k club

PoD is really good. If you want a good alternate history mod, there's the Divergences mod that I'm currently trying to make compatible with HoD.
    STEPPED AWAY FROM THIS WORLD TO FACEPALM ABOUT EVERYTHING

Divergences of Darkness: What if the Plantagenet won the HYM and merged England and France into a powerful state ? What if Burgundy survived and have to face a powerful Bohemian emperor ? What if the Kalmar Union led to a unitary state ? What if the Chinese Empire continued it explorations ? Answers and much more in Divergences of Darkness, for Heart of Darkness !
    Community Made Countries: A community-based mod project for Victoria II, where every user can post its own nations. Map amazingly fullfilled, but feel free to propose your revolter nations or union ! (currently not the creator of the mod, but I've took over developement for now)
    I'm doing a few french translations of mods for Crusader Kings II, feel free to ask if you need one, I'm very available.

Pops of Darkness (which trades accuracy and economic logic for computing speed), New Nations Mod (tons of historical flavor), Paint the World Red (just graphical, but great if you want a mod pack you can make tweaks to) and synthetic factories (might need updating though).

Synthetic factories- silk, rubber, tropical wood
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...etic-Factories

+ Reply to Thread