• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'd rather buy a printed book.

There is no way I am paying for a PDF file, no matter how much I want to help the authors or read the story.

I'd rather buy a printed book.

There is no way I am paying for a PDF file, no matter how much I want to help the authors or read the story.

Your wish is our command! :) Magicka: The Ninth Element is now available in print form, from several retailers. Have a look: http://www.paradoxplaza.com/books/magicka

(Also, I might add the electronic version isn't only a PDF - it's an ebook in epub or mobi form.)

Your wish is our command! :) Magicka: The Ninth Element is now available in print form, from several retailers. Have a look: http://www.paradoxplaza.com/books/magicka

Amazing!
I am getting one right now! :D

Edit:
Ouch

Shipping is 100% of the price of the book for me D:
2ibf7ux.png

After the currency conversion, this will cost me 50 bucks!
I'm sure it is worth it!
(Also, I might add the electronic version isn't only a PDF - it's an ebook in epub or mobi form.)
They are all the same for me. :p

Last edited:
Ouch, yeah, that's a bit steep! Are you in Brazil? I'm afraid our distribution so far is best in the US and Europe, but I sure hope it can improve in the rest of the world too. :)

Ouch, yeah, that's a bit steep! Are you in Brazil? I'm afraid our distribution so far is best in the US and Europe, but I sure hope it can improve in the rest of the world too. :)

Indeed.

My only luck is that books are free from importation taxes....
else it would be even more expensive.

Well, it matters not, I am happy with my purchase either way :D

Just need to wait it to get here now.

Oh, might I ask a favor, if you guys *ever* have the idea of making a portuguese version of the book...
please, do NOT hire a brazilian company for it. They make AWFUL translations. Really.

There is a reason why Richard Garfield prints all his cards in USA and sends them away instead of overseas production.

May I ask if the recent title competition entails anything about more books? :)

It is finally here!
Finally.

Three weeks late. But it is here!

The book is great, I am just disappointed that the printed version does not have a map of Midgård as the e-book version does.
Besides that, it is great!

It is finally here!
Finally.

Three weeks late. But it is here!

The book is great, I am just disappointed that the printed version does not have a map of Midgård as the e-book version does.
Besides that, it is great!

Happy to hear it arrived! :)

Well, I was gonna order some other stuff from paradox and I thought I should get the printed copy of this book.

But I can't find it, is anyone able to help me at all?

(Sorry for the bump but I really want it)

Try Amazon, we currently don't have it in our own store.