• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Timur Khan

Shuja-ud-din Timur
5 Badges
Aug 25, 2013
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Divine Wind
  • Heir to the Throne
Im just wondering about this because compared to my original cores my actual country is just huge. Cores in theory should help me at least with the revolt risk. Or if there is a way how I can create them?

Thanks in advance. :)

Claimed provinces eventually turn into national cores if owned (and I think controlled as well) for a certain continuous period, the length of which is defined in \db\defines.txt. There's no mechanic that creates national cores from nothing, but you could easily give yourself those core in the savegame or write an event that automatically does that. However, once you own those provinces, the only real effect of national cores is that there's no nationalism, which is the revolt risk you get for newly conquered provinces during the first I think 30 years. So after you've held a province for 30 years, whether it's your national core or not makes no difference.

I held some provinces already more than 100 years and still there is not a sign about any core types but strange enough when I conquered The Azores they became national core! This is very strange because Im playing as Austria and I already destroyed the electors but whait a minute: why HRE still exists?

There are still elections going and Im the only emperor of course.

There are some mods (AGCEEP?) that have events that give you claims (but not national cores AFAIK) on colonial areas once you have established colonies there. And as I said, if you didn't have a claim on a normal province to begin with, you won't get a national core on it.

Also, I don't think there are any events to dissolve the HRE before Napoleon, even if there are no electors left.

You can form Germany in AGCEEP/any mod based on it (Watkabaoi too?), but it's kinda strict to get it...well, unless you play as Austria.

http://agceep.net/FAQ.htm#KoG - here, how it works usually. One can only do it between 15th and 16th C., so I imagine it might be too late.

Also, BTW, is anyone maintaining that AGCEEP site?

AGCEEP offers events for the unification of Germany in the late 15th / early 16th century including a tag change and lots of cores, but you have to enable them from the start.;)
The main difference between FtG and EU3 or EU4 is that events are not really as dynamic, but more railroaded and (most of the time) more historically accurate or informed. E.g. with the unification of Germany: you have a certain time frame in which all the necessary conditions have to be met or you're out of luck.

Edit: Seems Ober was quicker to reply.;)
@Ober: AFAIK yodamaster used to update that site and was the only one who had the passwords, etc to do so, so since he left FtG and AGCEEP nobody has updated that site.:(

Meet with the Holy Austrian Empire (HAE):

The Holy Austrian Empire.JPG

Why I need to restore such a small country like HRE? :D

And guess which country will fall next...

Meet with the Holy Austrian Empire (HAE):

View attachment 94598

Why I need to restore such a small country like HRE? :D

And guess which country will fall next...

If you conquered that until 1472 as Austria then your Badboy value should be really high. The higher stability cost and the reformation in a few years should be real fun ;-)
Is that MyMap?

Yes, it is.

With vanilla events or AGCEEP events?
If you conquered all of that until 1472 then you have prevented several events from firing that would grant Austria additional cores.

Screenshot looks like from Watkabaoi. Map and 99 agents (whatever you wanna call them) indicates it clearly.

And since it's WATKABAOI, it's most likely 1337 start. Still, that's some mad conquering right 'ere.

My bad, I was playing EU II with MyMap. this is Watkabaoi. I used historical events.